out of jail.

We had been there overnight, we need to give up a name. But we're not snitches.
Ian: I get convicted, I can't enlist.
Lip: What?
Ian: In the Marines.
Lip: Good, i was planning on knee-capping you in your sleep to keep you out of Kandahar anyway.
Ian: I was hoping for Korengal.
Lip: Isn't that where Todd Iggulden's brother lost a foot?
Ian: Got him the silver star.
Taylor: I don't want you to go-
Bernero( officer): Phillip Gallagher. No relation to our favourite over night guest, Frank I hope.
Lip: Son.
Bernero: You're Frank's Kid. And this is your first felony bust? Getting a little late start for a Gallagher aren't you?
Lip: Slow study, i guess.
Bernero: And Ian. Another Frank progeny?
Lip: Afraid so.
Bernero: You always let your brother speak for you?
Lip: He's mute.
Ian: I can talk.
Bernero: And Taylor Milkovich, your father must be Terry and brother Mickey Milkovich.
Taylor: I'm afraid so sir.
Bernero: So, what? You three geniuses stole a Porsche Cayenne, and what decided to go on a little late-night White Castle run? Come on, Ian.
You do not wanna do time. Not with that face.
Lip: I stole the car. Ian and Taylor didn't know anything about it.

We're finally let out, the three of us. Then we see Fiona, Kevin, Debbie, Carl and Veronica walking over to us. Fiona hugs Ian then punches his chest and then does the same to Lip. I back away before she can do it to me, she pulls me into and hug and then slightly pushes my head. I hug carl and Debbie.
Kevin: Ahh, you guys popped your cherry.
Ian: Yeah.
Kevin: Hey, you guys see my dad in there?
Then we all start laughing, Kev pulls me into a side hug. We get home and go up to the room to get changed, Carl walks in when i'm sat in my underwear on the bed.
Carl: They give you a cavity search?
Lip: No, we weren't there long enough. It was probably on the menu. Hey Karen, it's me uh, call me back when you get this message, all right?
Carl: See anybody get shanked?
Ian: We were cuffed to a bench in a hallway most of the night, Carl.
Then Fiona knocks on and walks in the room.
Fiona: Clean towels, you three need showers. You're rank.
Lip: I'll go first.
Carl: They take your belts and shoelaces so you wouldn't hang yourselves?
Fiona: Carl, go help Veronica with dinner.
Carl: I helped with breakfast.
Fiona: You pulled out a cereal bowl. Go.
Then Carl runs out the room, Fiona shuts the door behind him with an angry look on her face. She comes and sits next to us.
Fiona: So?
Ian: Sorry, Fiona.
Taylor: Yeah, i'm sorry.
Fiona: It was stupid, could've ended up in prison.
Where'd youse get the stolen car?
We both look towards the door because Lip is in the shower and we don't know what to say.
Fiona: Lip's not here okay. I'm asking you two.
Was it from Steve?
Then she nods her head and walks out of the room. I climb onto Ian's lap facing him. He grabs my ass and we start making out. He pulls his shirt and pants off, now we're both left in our underwear.
Taylor: What if Lip walks in?
Ian: He'll probably walk back out and he takes long in the shower anyway.
Taylor: Okay. Give it to me then.

TW- Smut!!

Ian takes my underwear off, he admires my body for a second then he takes his boxers off revealing his 9 inch. Fuck, that's gonna hurt. He starts kissing down my neck, leaving hickeys. Then down my body, then he starts eating me out. He then slips it in me, i moan as quietly as i can down his ear, he starts going faster and then he pulls out before he cums. We put our underwear back on and lie on our backs on the bed next to each other trying to catch our breath. Then Lip walks in.

Lip: don't worry, Taylor your not a quiet moaner.
Taylor: Fuck.
Lip: So you guys finally did it huh?
Ian: I'm going to get in the shower.
He kisses my cheek and then goes into the bathroom.
Lip: So are youse dating?
Taylor: I don't know. I really like him though, i just don't know if he likes me.
Ian: Of course he does. I've never seen him look at someone that way, be gentle with you, care for you. He does like you, sorry i'll correct myself love you.
Taylor: I love him too, i'm going to have to find the right time to tell him though.
Then i hear the shower turn off, i grab my towel and walk into the bathroom whilst Ian's sorting his hair out in the mirror with the towel wrapped around his waist.
Taylor: Jesus. Don't, your gonna make me horny again.
Ian: Oh, am i now?
He bends down a bit and starts kissing my neck, knowing it turns me on. Then he pulls away and walks back into the bed room. I flip him off and then get into the nice warm shower. God i love it.
I wash myself and hair then wrap a towel around me and get out. I walk back into the room to see Ian changed. I get changed and put my hair in a bun because it's wet, i apply some make and then we go downstairs. Then Veronica walks through the door with some left over food, Fiona's new friend from Debbie's school is here too, Jasmine.
Jasmine: Hi, I'm Jasmine.
Fiona: Oh, sorry. Jasmine, this is Veronica. V lives next door.
Jasmine: Hiya, V. Those are great boots, Macy's?
Veronica: Famous footwear.
Jasmine: Wow, i gotta check that place out. Pour yourself some bubbly, B. We are celebrating their big breakout. We're making stir fry.
Carl: Figured out what your gonna do to them yet? Punishment, ground them for a year?
Fiona: Nothing, I'm not their mother.
Carl: So i can steal a car and nothing will happen to me?
Fiona: You steal a car and i'll smother you in your sleep.
Debbie: I need to talk to you.
Fiona: Can it wait, Debs?
Debbie: Yeah, guess so.
Jasmine: A toast.
Veronica: I'll stick to my red.
Jasmine: To Chicago jurisprudence and adolescent misadventure.
Debbie: Cheers.
Jasmine: Cheers.
Lip then puts his scarf and coat on, ready to head out the back door.
Fiona: Where you going?
Lip: Karen's.
Fiona: Dinner's almost ready.
Lip: Not hungry.
Jasmine: Hello.
Lip: Hi.
Jasmine: Hi. Jailbird?
Fiona: Yeah, one of them. There's another.
Jasmine: He's cute. I'm Jasmine.
Taylor: Hi, I'm Taylor.
Jasmine: Hey, so we can definitely use some help at the office with tax season coming up. You still want that job, come by tomorrow, I'll be in the office all day.
Fiona: Thanks.
Veronica: A job?
Fiona: Yeah, guess so.

Then Ian comes down not that long after, He kisses me on the lips. Veronica, Fiona and Jasmine give me a look.
Taylor: What?
Fiona: Are you two serious?
Taylor: I-
Ian: We haven't talked about it yet, okay?
Veronica: Hmmm, suspicious.
I smile and then Lip walks through the back door and just runs up stairs. Me and Ian go after him to see if he's okay. We knock on and then walk in.
Ian: You all right? How was Karen?
Taylor: Lip?
Lip: She fucking dumped me.
Ian: were you two even a couple?
Lip: Still feels shitty.
Ian: She is kind of a slut.
lip: Yeah but, then so am i.
Taylor: Maybe why you two got along?
Then Ian gets a joint out his draw, We pass the joint back and forth.
Lip: I think i was kinda falling in love with her.
Then we fall asleep, me and Ian cuddling.

We wake up the next day, sort of a chill day. I wake up, brush my teeth, get dressed and then go downstairs.
Fiona: Hey T, would you mind helping me make breakfast?
Taylor: No problem.
Fiona: Thanks.
Taylor: Hey Debs, Morning Carl.
Carl: Morning Taylor.
Debbie: Morning T.
I smile and then help make breakfast and then i give it to everyone. I go to work for a bit and then come home and get in a nice bath. I get out and walk into the bedroom, Ian is sat there. I drop my towel and put my pj's on.
Ian: So what are we?
Taylor: Whatever you want to be Ian Gallagher..