Cricketing Romance saga, huh!?

Shubman Gill and Ishan Kishan, two talented cricketers, had formed a strong friendship both on and off the field. Little did they know that their camaraderie had sparked the imaginations of fans who, unbeknowing to them, were shipping them as a couple. It all began innocently enough, with fans noticing the duo's playful banter during matches and their frequent social media interactions.

One sunny afternoon, after a particularly intense training session, Shubman and Ishan decided to unwind at a local cafe. As they sipped on their coffees, scrolling through their social media feeds, they stumbled upon an unexpected discovery. A fan account had tagged them in a post that led to a treasure trove of fanfiction stories about their supposed romantic relationship.

Shubman raised an eyebrow, looking at Ishan with a bemused expression.

"Ye dekhe ho kya Ishu?" he asked, showing his phone to Ishan.

Ishan squinted at the screen, then burst into laughter.

"Are they serious? People actually think we're a couple?"

Shubman chuckled, shaking his head.
"Apparently. Should we read some of these fanfictions just for laughs?"

Curiosity getting the better of them, they dove into the world of fan-created stories imagining scenarios where they were more than just cricket buddies. The tales ranged from sweet and romantic to downright hilarious, painting vivid pictures of a fictional relationship between Shubman and Ishan.

Ishan read aloud one particularly amusing paragraph,

"In the moonlit night, Shubman held Ishan's hand as they walked along the beach, discussing cricket strategies and stealing glances at each other."

Shubman burst into laughter, unable to contain himself.

"This is gold! Who comes up with this stuff?"

Ishan, wiping away tears of laughter, replied,

"Our fans are certainly creative, man. I never thought our friendship could be interpreted in so many ways."

As they delved deeper into the fanfiction world, they found themselves alternating between laughter and genuine surprise at the creativity of their fans. Some stories were written with such conviction that it left them momentarily questioning if they had missed some subtle romantic cues in their interactions.

After a series of fictional adventures, the two cricketers exchanged amused glances. Shubman finally spoke up,

"Well, it seems we've unintentionally become the subjects of a cricketing romance saga. Who would've thought?"

Ishan grinned,

"We should probably clear the air and let our fans know it's all in good fun. But hey, at least they're enjoying it."

They decided to address the fanfiction phenomenon through a lighthearted video they posted on their social media accounts. In the video, Shubman and Ishan playfully acknowledged the fan-created stories, assuring everyone that their bond was purely platonic. They even shared some of their favorite fanfiction excerpts, adding their own humorous commentary.

Fans responded with a mix of amusement and appreciation for their good-natured approach. The cricketing duo became even more popular, not just for their skills on the field but for their ability to embrace the unexpected twists their fanbase introduced into their lives.

From that day forward, Shubman and Ishan continued their cricketing journey, knowing that, in the hearts and minds of some fans, they would forever be the central characters in a cricketing love story, albeit one of pure imagination.

Hope you guys liked it! I certainly enjoyed writing it! And see who decided to update during exams! Me ofcourse😁🤭
Until next time!!
:)