The Beginning

???  : An emergency is coming towards us, sir

???(2): What’s wrong with him?

???: He had an accident and smelled a poisonous gas.

???(2): What type of gas?

???  : Pitlucin

???(2): How did this boy smell it? This gas is forbidden to be used internationally.

???  : I don’t know, but the accident occurred in one of the alleys, where the young man was found lying on the ground, unconscious, and next to him was a can of poison containing traces of Betalucin.

???(2): Take him into the operating room immediately, call Doctor Jack and his assistants, and prepare the surgical tools.

???  : Yes sir.

---------------------------------------------------------

An hour later, Jack comes out of the intensive care room.

Jack: The case is very late, and at least an hour of poisoning passed before he came, so saving him is impossible, as his brain has been completely damaged, his heart is weakening, and it is approaching its last beat.
We did everything we could, but he would die within two hours at most.

Jack leaves, leaving Mr. Mart standing in front of the room.

Mart: There is no solution except for Dan to take it.

Mart calls someone's number and tells him to come immediately with his assistants

Only a few minutes later, Dan came with two robots walking behind him, and Mart informed him of the boy's condition.

Mart: Do you remember that virus that you genetically modified and you told me about and your crazy story?
Looks like it's time to test the validity of your words.

Dan smiles and calls the two robots. He enters the room and comes out with the boy. The two robots carry him on a mobile cart and take him to his underground laboratory.

Dan arrives at the young man with several devices, attaches one of the solutions to him, takes out a syringe from one of the drawers labeled “Project A,” presses a group of buttons on one of the computers, and something like a huge tube falls from the roof, containing several things that look like mechanical parts.
He presses a set of buttons again and some metal ropes with long tubes like syringes emerge from the roof directly above the boy.

Dan sits the boy down and notices that his heartbeat has begun to weaken to a noticeable degree. He suspends him with ropes so that he appears to be floating, and gives him the injection from (Project A) in his left hand. The boy’s body begins to turn red and sweat profusely, and his heart rate increases to exceed two hundred per minute, and Dan delivers the rest of the dangling injections.  From the ceiling to different parts of his spinal cord.

He begins by pressing some buttons to open the tube containing metal pieces, and several metal arms emerge from it to go towards the boy and begin making modifications, including removing parts of his body and replacing them with mechanical parts. Several hours pass until the arms finish their work and return to their position and the entire tube rises to the surface again.

Dan was asleep at this time when he woke up to the sound of the computer announcing the completion of the task. Dan smiled and got up from his seat to go to the boy and monitor his heartbeat to find that it had become about 300 beats per minute.

A sound comes from the computer, similar to an alarm that the battery is almost empty.

Dan: Shit, the process consumed all the stored energy and the A4 battery was not fully charged.  I think I will plant it in him and let it fill up on its own and he probably won't wake up until the battery is fully charged and that means I won't be able to see him.

Dan coughs hard and blood comes out of his mouth and onto his hands from coughing.

Dan: At least I'll leave him a message until he wakes up.