Enemy (Matt sturniolo)

Imagine matt being your enemy, BUT THEN....

Tw: sexual assault, abuse, ex boyfriend

It was Friday night and for the first time in years i am at a party with my friend Alyssa, Alyssa got drunk the moment we walked in so now i was on my own. The music was loud and i was kinda enjoying it by myself when suddenly someone grabbed my arm and pushed me against a wall. I look into the man's eyes just to find out it's my ex Dave. He keeps a tight grip on my arm and it's really starting to hurt.

"Dave stop you're hurting me.." i winced at the feeling of bruises forming on my arm. Dave was obviously drunk and he starts to take me to a bedroom and pushes me on the bed. I can't remember what happened after that but my body was fully naked and bruised when I woke up around 2 am. I change back into my clothes and I quickly walk to the bathroom to check out the damage Dave left on my body. There is a big bruise on my back and some on my leg. I am shaking a lot as I try to find my phone somewhere around the pile of clothes. As I found it tears were already streaming down my face. I don't know what to do or who to call. I know that Chris and Nick are out for dinner and that my parents are preparing some stuff for my sister's wedding, so the only one I can call is matt.

Matt awnsers the phone. "What do you want, y/n?" He asks slightly annoyed. As he starts to hear my sobs he gets worried.

"C-can you pick me up, please?" I ask him.

"Yeah of course I'll be there in 4 minutes." He awnsers and he hangs up.

4 minutes later i find myself outside sitting on the front porch waiting for matt. He arrives and walks up to me.

"Y/n- who did this to you?!" He asks. He's starting to get really mad.

"My um.. my ex-boyfriend Dave.. I didn't even know he was coming and h-he just he-" I couldn't finish my sentence as tears started to stream down my face again. Matt pulled me into a hug as he rubbed my back to comfort me.

He drove me back to his house and I stayed there with him for the rest of the night and I never even thought about Dave again.