Character

Fanfic Knb - Aokaga
- Tomorrow is summer already what are you gonna do Kuroko?.
- I don't know Kagami-kun maybe sleep.
- So bored Kuroko why don't you go to play basketball with me tomorrow
- Ok i will ask Aomine-kun too.
As you all know that was Kagami and Kuroko. They are the light and the shadow in Seirin's basketball team.

Kagami Taiga :
Most people call him bakagami. Baka means stupid, he got that name for the reason that he is really stupid, he never got a 10 in his class work. He is the light of the basketball team, he jump super high, maybe i can say that he the same with animal but the cutest one. He is kind of tsundere. Tsundere: the character that is strong looking but he or her is really easy to break.

Aomine Daiki:
Cold and cool guy. He is a real animal, he almost the same with the panther. He really dangerous (you know what i meant). He the ace of Tou, he have the power of generation of miracles. He is the fastest basketball player. He lost the purpose to play basketball before he met Kagami. You can say that kagami is Aomine inspiration for basketball.

Kuroko Tetsuya:
He is the shadow of Seirin basketball team. He not good at basketball like others but he has powerful techniques. The most common one was he could make him disappear in front of other player. This only happen when the audience notice the other player, you know not focus on him...

Ryota Kise:
He is one of the generation of miracles. He can copy any sport and sometimes he does it better than the original, he has the special technique called perfect copy. This technique allowed him to copy the power of other generation perfectly . He is an model. After left Teiko middle school he went to Kaijo high school.