Bestest friend Anniversary

Miles Prower Tails was out for a walk. Tails has a secrect that none of her friends know about. What's the secret you may ask well Tails is actually a girl. Her friends just assume she was a boy because of her thick fluffy chest fur covers her breast really well. Today tails decided to wear a blue hoodie with her favorite goggles. 

(An : this is what Tails is wearing ) While Tails was out for her walk she realized something super important

(An : this is what Tails is wearing ) While Tails was out for her walk she realized something super important. "Damn it. Today is mine and Sonic's Bestest friend anniversary how could I forget something so important." Tails facepalm herself. completely lost in her thought Tails bumped into someone. "Ow." Tails said rubbing her nose. The person that bumped into Tails looked at her with complete shock."Tails i'm sorry I didn't see you there little buddy." Sonic said. Reaching his hand out to help Tails up from the ground. Tails grabbed Sonic's hand and blushed a little. "Oh Hey Sonic how's it going ?" Tails asked shyly. Sonic rolled his eyes and let out a sigh. "I'm trying to get away from Amy." Tails couldn't help buy laugh at Sonic's poor demise. "She's chasing after you again ?" She asked. Sonic nodded. "Yup this time she's wearing a wedding dress." Sonic frowned hard. Tails eyes widen.'wedding dress she's really trying to get my Sonic to marry her.' Tails thought to herself. "Yo Tails wanna go out to eat ?" Tails looked at Sonic with confusion on her face. Sonic couldn't help but laugh. "Tails did you forget what today is ?" Sonic asked tilting his headto the side. Tails facepalm herself again. "It's Our Bestest friend Anniversary I completely forgot I'm so sorry Sonic." Tails lowered her head in disappointment. Sonic gave Tails a slap on the back. "It's ok little buddy now let's go eat I'm hungry." Tails giggled a little. "Ok Sonic where are we eating at ?"Tails asked. Sonic shrugged his shoulders. "Don't know some Chilli dog place." Tails rolled her eyes. "Classic old Sonic." She muttered to herself.