Poor Sonic Didn't Know

Tails was brushing her tails today. 'Todays the day I have to tell everyone my real gender.' Tails thought to herself. After brushing her tails and fixing her chest fur. Tails walked out of her house.

🌀Time Skip since I'm Lazy 🌀

Tails was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice her friend Rouge the bat in front of her so she ended up bumping into the bat. "Ow I really need to stop running into people." Tails mumbled to herself. "Oh Foxy that was you that bumped into meI thought you were that Pink annoying bitch Amy." Rouge said. (AN : Rouge already knows thats Tails is a girl since those two are close friends ) "Oh hey Rouge and why'd you think I was Amy what did she do this time ?" Tails asked a bit curious Rouge  gritted her teeth. "That bitch scared big blue off when he was helping me with controling Shadow's anger issues." Tails eyes grew wide at this. "Wow she seriously has a Sonic obsession." Rouge nodded. "Yes, you need to hurry up and claim your man to put that pink bitch in her place." Rouge said smirking at the thought. Tails instantly blushed. "Rouge Sonic isn't mine and besides he doesn't know I'm a girl or knows about my feelings for him." Tails explained to her bat friend. Rouge rolled her eyes. "Your telling him and the other idiots your real gender today right ?" Rouge asked. Tails nodded. "Great me and Shads can't wait to see their reactions when they find out and I can't wait to see what that bitch will do." Rouge said. (Another an : Shadow also already knows that Tails is really a girl) 

Tails let out a sigh. "Rouge can you please stop calling Amy a bitch please." Tails asked politely. Rouge sighed in defeat. "Fine only because you asked Foxy." Rouge said.

Another Lazy Time Skip 🤣

Everyone was at Sonic's house becuase why not Sonic's house is awesome and a great place for get togethers. Anyways Tails was standing in front of all her friends. "Guys I have something to say." Tails said nervously. Everyone was looking at Tails with worried faces or confusion will everyone but Amy. She was too busy making flirty eyes with Sonic who wasn't even giving her any attention at all. "I'm actually a girl not a boy." Tails just blurted out. Everyone jaws dropped in complete shock. Well except Amy,Rouge and Shadow. Amy was glaring daggers at Tails while Rouge and Shadow were glaring harder and scarier daggers at Amy. As for Sonic well he was in total shock he just found out his best friend was a girl and now that Sonic got a closer look at Tails he realized that his best friend is a freaking hot girl and that thought caused poor Sonic to blush. Shadow stole a glance at Sonic and just smirked at the blue hedgehog's reaction. 

And there's Chapter 2 folks since this is the rewrite version of the orginal fanfic from my old acc I'll try my very best give you guys the long waited chapter 3 just bare with me since I run low on chapter ideas or get bad writers block :(