10

It was a few days later, Minho hadn't found out about the little thing that happened, yet. Felix was watching a movie with Jisung on his laptop before Jisung paused it and turned to the other, "How many abilities does 'he' have? Just so I can know."

"Oh, Minho?" Felix laughed softly at the boy, still looking at the screen, "He has eight. Telekinesis, that zappy thing, immobilization, paralysis, teleportation, manifestation, and hypnosis."

Jisung eyes widened before lifting a brow, "But that's only seven?"

Felix looked at him, shocked, "You don't know the other one? It's the most powerful. He uses it every day! He tried it on you!"

Jisung thought for a second, scanning through his memories of the day Minho brought him here.

'He said he tried to kill me... but how is that-'
(A/N: the italics in single quotes are thoughts, not Minho)

Felix nodded quickly, "Yes! That's it!" Jisung jumped, assuming he said his last thought out loud for a moment, "He tried to kill you! He can kill anyone he wants from anywhere on Earth. All he has to do is imagine them dead and then POOF! they're not breathing. I don't enjoy him doing it, but he refuses to qu-"

"I didn't say that out loud." Felix paused at the interruption.

"Didn't say what out loud?"

"Felix, please don't act like I'm stupid. I didn't say anything before you started talking again," he paused, looking at Felix with narrowed eyes, "What are your abilities?"

Felix stared at the screen, contemplating what to tell him. Of course, he said Minho was more powerful, but he only said that because of his killing ability. In reality, Felix had many more abilities than Minho. About sixteen to be precise. Not that he enjoyed using them. Minho loved all of his abilities and used them as much as he could. Himself on the other hand? Most of his abilities hurt people. It wasn't in his personality to want to do that like his brother without any care in the world.

When Felix was a kid in the 1700s, immortals had to hide their power. People still believed that others were witches, even men and children. Learning to control such strong powers was difficult, especially considering how emotional he was as a child. He would let loose his powers on accident and watch his brother pass out, his teacher's stomach being cut open, his friend's head slowly caving in on itself, and so much more.

It took Felix somewhat of a decade to finally have his powers under control and refrain from hurting the people he loved. His parents concluded that the powers were the result of genetic mutation because they had never seen such abilities. The only abilities Felix got from his parents were telepathy from his dad and telekinesis from his mom.

(A/N: I went a litt- completely astray lmfao so sorry, I didn't mean to give Felix so much fucking trauma lol, ig it adds to his character? can anyone think of some fun trauma I can give Minho?)

He could hear Jisung thinking about why he was being quiet. He looked up at Jisung with tears in his eyes after remembering his childhood.

Jisung's facial expression changed in an instant, "Lix, oh, my goodness!" He moved the computer off of their laps and pulled Felix into a tight hug. Felix wrapped his arms around the younger's waist and nuzzled his face into his neck, letting soft tears fall.

"They're bad, Ji." he let out a sob.

Jisung ran one hand up and down Felix's back, holding their heads close with the other.

Felix relaxed in the younger's hold. He appreciated Jisung's effort to keep the questions to himself even if he knew he had a thousand. After a moment, he sniffled and pulled out of the hug. He grabbed Jisung's squishy cheeks with a pout and looked all over his face.

"You are perfect, Jisung." He laughed sadly at Jisung's fluster from the sudden comment, still crying a bit, "We're friends, yeah?"

Jisung looked at Felix's puffy eyes and cheeks and thought, 'Friends tell the truth."

The older sighed, dropping his hands and looking down at their laps.

Jisung put Felix's hands in his, rubbing the backs, "Three. That's all you have to tell me. The three that you like. The good three. I know you have them."

Felix nodded, sniffling softly again. "Three," he took a breath, throwing his other emotions away for now, "I have a healing power, but it was given to me by someone else."

He looked up at Jisung's face as he urged him to continue and took a breath.

"I have telekinesis like Minho. Our mom gave us that," he took another, deeper breath, wiping his tears away, "and I have telepathy, as well."

Jisung let Felix's hands go and cupped his cheeks, "I'm so glad you told me," he pulled his face forward and gently pressed a kiss on his nose.

"I understand if you want to wait to tell me the others. I even understand if you never want to tell me, yeah?"

Felix cupped Jisung's cheeks, as well, smiling genuinely, "I'm so sorry, Ji."

Jisung shook his head, letting his hands fall into his lap, "Don't be sorry, you don't have to tell me an-"

"I'm sorry you can't be with your friends," Felix interrupted, "I'm sorry you have to be here with me, with Minho." He touched their foreheads together, "You are such a sweet kid, I know your friends miss you."

Jisung looked down, thinking back to his school, his classes, and his friend. He only had one true friend. He had been there with Jisung through everything since elementary school.

"Hyunjin?" Felix let go of his face.

Jisung looked back up, "Yeah, Hwang."

"One?"

He nodded, "One."

"Then, I'm sure he's worried out of his head, no?"

Jisung nodded again and Felix climbed off the bed.

"Give me a second, yeah?" Jisung nodded, looking confused.

Felix opened the bedroom door and ran out, going to Minho's room. He knocked repeatedly until Minho opened the door. He crossed his arms and leaned on the doorframe, lifting a brow, "Yes, Mr. Lee?"

He rolled his eyes and laughed at his brother's attempt at an American accent before speaking, "I want his friend to come visit him."

Minho quickly shook his head, "Absolutely not. He is not to have anyone here nor any contact with the outside world."

"Minho. He's like us."

~

1021 words

~

Sorry for not posting last week y'all, I took a long well needed break from Wattpad and I'm only now getting another idea for a DIFFERENT ff I'm writing, please be patient if updates slow :(
ENJOY!! :)