S1E4: Mt. Hakobe

Mirajane stamps a fairy tail emblem on her hand and after that was done she is the official member of the guild which made Lucy happy as she goes over to where Natsu, Happy and Y/n was at to tell them.

Lucy: (smile) Hey look! Mirajane place the fairy tail emblem on my hand!

Y/n: (smile) Congratulations Lucy. I hope you don't mind the fights that may happen.

Lucy: (smile) It be fine. Its worth it though now I'm apart of the best guild in the world.

Y/n: (smile) I'm glad to hear that. So is there where we take jobs?

Y/n: Of course. This is the Request board. This is how we find jobs and earn rewards after a job is done.

Lucy: There is sure a lot to pick.

Nab: You can say that again.

Happy: Make sure you pick a good reward Natsu.

Natsu: There's one and all we have to do is to get rid of some thrives.

Happy: Sounds good to me.

Y/n: Try not to go overboard. Last time you go on a job on your own you destroy nearly half of town.

Natsu: I'll try.

???: When is my dad going to be back?

They look over to see a young boy confronting Makarov about his father.

Lucy: Whose that boy?

Y/n: That's Macao's son Romeo. He comes by here to see everyone and his dad.

Makarov: Not this again Romeo, how many times I told you have faith on your father.

Romeo: But sir he told me he'll be back in 3 days but it has been a week now.

Makarov: If I remember correctly he took a job to Mt Hakobe.

Romeo: That's not far so why hasn't anyone going out and finding him?!

Makarov: Listen boy your father is a wizard give your father time to return! Now go home, have some Mike and cookies and wait!

Seeing Romeo getting upset Y/n step forward.

Y/n: Perhaps I'll go out and find him. All we know he could have gotten hurt.

Makarov: You sure Y/n?

Y/n: Sir I know about that place and it is extremely dangerous, especially someone who is alone. If Macao is injured then he might never return. Please sir, permission to go out and find him.

Makarov stare at Y/n for a bit and then with a sigh he allow it. Y/n nodes and look down at Romeo and node at him with a small smile and then he walk out as Lucy is amazed.

Lucy: (surprised) He's really kind.

Mirajane: (smile) I know. He cares so much about us and be willing to go out and find a fellow guild member who hasn't return back for sometime. It's the reason why everyone shows respect towards him.

Lucy: Huh.

Soon Natsu catches up to Y/n and ask him.

Natsu: Let me come with you?

Y/n: (turn to Natsu) You sure Natsu. The weather over there is pretty hard.

Natsu: I don't care! Macao is apart of us and if you haven't return then we lost two other members. I'm coming!

Happy: Same here!

Y/n is surprised how Natsu and Happy want to come but he accepted their company to Mt. Hakobe.