Chapter 19

"she said the car shouldve ended me and.... Ahri.." Akali said softly refusing to meet anyone in the eyes. she heard Ahri gasp softly, but couldnt tell if it was in fear or anger. Eveylnns lashers pulled away and Akali heard her turn to Ahri probably to console her. by her side, Kai'sa's grip tightneed around her, not enough to be painful, but enough to be comforting. She turned into Kai'sa and hid her hea in her neck again, feeling the dancer gently rub her back, and whispering. "its okay Akali, we arnt mad i promise." akali could only manage a slight nod not truly beliving it, since eveyln and Ahri had yet to talk. finally she felt another pair of hands on her arm, which had her jump sightly in Kai'sas grip and turns her head to see who it was, seeing a pair of fox ears told her it was ahri. Ahri hugged her gently as well a soft gorwling coming from her throat.

"that little butt. i swer to god she just need to leave you alone. why does she care so much anyway? you left the dojo on your own? and she diddnt seem to care about you while you were there. so why the heck is she trying so hard to get you back!" Evelynn said softly, stnading of to the side and staring intently at the rapper, distrust swimming in her eyes. "is there something your not telling us Akali?" the rapper flinched at her name and felt ahir and kai'sa pull away. "eve why do you think shes hididng nything?" "i dont know, maybe the fact we found her on the streets, she has a cray mother intent on either killing her or bringing her back home, and seems to go as far as amost killing our Leader to get it. what do you have to say AKali." eveylnn said fericely stating the facts and even Kai'sa looked to akali, though not with distrust but worry. Ahris experssion changed from worried, to distrust, then back as Akali sturggled to find the words. "i sw-swear im not hinding anything! yo-you guys had to- im the fist of shadows, shes ether wantng me back to renounce my title- i would neever put any of you in harms way, and if i do id protect you guys! the dojo wasnt nice at all- she seems to be focused on just killing me off if the car has anything to do with it...- ill just leave though if itl protect yall, ju-just give e a second to pa-pack a few cothes at least?"

Akai started rambling trying to explain herself but sumblng over her words trying to et them out before they got mad at her. she turns and races up the stairs to her room, and grabbing ehr bag from her closet, before shoving clothes in the bag not hearing th following steps as she hurried to grab her things she brought. hearing someone walk into her- the room she spoke out qucikly, trying to gain a couple more seconds to finish. "ho-hold on i-im almost done then ill leave.. ju-just give me a se-second..." she trippedover the bags drawstings fallingto the ground with a grunt, and laid there stunned for a second. from the corner of her eyes she could see eveylnn move closer, her face morphed into oneof wory. "woah Kali its okay.. we arnt going to kick you out! im sorry for accusing you love.. calm down please..." evelynn crouchedto her level nd pull her back up to her feet, taking the bag from her grip, before pulling the young rapper into a hug. "im sorry if i upset you love, i didnt mean it in that wy i swear. i was just worried about your mother trying something and hurting one of us again.. i dont want yu to leave.. noone does okay?" akali just nodded, trying to queit her sniffles, not having much luck. luckily Eveylnn didnt seem ti mind, instead just pulling her closer and allowing her to vent her feelings. after 10 minutes, Akali calmed down with a deep sigh and gently pulled away, Eveylnn allowing her to and gently lifiting her bowed head. "akali, dont think for second we dont like you okay? we never want you to leave, your apart of this band no matter what. and we will deal with your mother together." Akali smiled and nodded, pulling eve into a short hug. "are you two okay?" Kai'sa's voice scaring Akali, who jumped back from eveylnns hug, and causing her band members to start laughing.

"sorry akali! i didnt mean to scare you haha" kai'sa said inbetween her laughs, akali cracking a smile before launching herself at her with a playful growl, causing Kai'sa to squeak in surprise and run off. With akali hot on her tail as they ran around the upper level, before finally racing downstairs and outside, to the amusement of the older members, who followed the two outside to see akali tackling Kai'sa, making sure she landed safely before attacing her with tickles. finaly Akali relented just flopping onto Kai'sa stomach gently and taking in the warmth of the dancer and the coolness of th night. "i hope my mom doesnt ruin this" akali whispered closing her eyes and feeling kai'sa wrap around her and press soft kiss to her head. "we will make sure she deoesnt akali." kai'sa whispered back and akali opened her eyes and looked to the dancers face, whos eyes were looking up to the sky. akali smiled and followed her gaze up to the sky. "cmon you two! come back in and lets eat dinner!" Ahri called from the doorway, and had akali racing to get up, laughing and pushing kai'sa, who pushed back laughing as well, and racing each other to the door to get dnner, much to the amusemnt of the older two, who finally followed them into the kitchen.

akali was happy that she was still allowed to stay and was ready to make her stay worthwhile, and earn her place within the band.