-1-

Hello lovely people, this is my first ever book and im absolutely excited for this upcoming journey, hope you'll guys will be a part of it till the end as well.

I don't intend to hurt anyone's feelings with my work but still if it offends you please don't hesitate to message me and correct me.

The characters in this story have absolutely nothing to do with the real life people or bts, this is purely a work of fiction so i hope it is taken as one too.

Love you guys- Honey
----------------------------------------------------------

"What happened next grandpa tell us tell us" the kids enthusiastically shouted together.

A bunch of excited kids were sitting in a criss-crossed position, looking at their grandpa with their small-small adorable curious eyes.

"Well....."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-2023-

"JEON JUNGKOOK GET YOUR ASS HERE IN 5 MINUTES OR ELSE YOU CAN SAY A FUCKIN GOODBYE TO YOUR BREAKFAST AND TO YOUR RIDE TO UNIVERSITY" a boy well more specifically a very handsome boy yelled from the kitchen.

Though all that yelling of his just went into vain cause our sleeping boy didn't really yk gave a shit about college or breakfast cause he was busy living his best life in his dreams (he was getting proposed by kim namjoon)

The handsome boy after getting irritated for not getting any reply from the younger angrily stomped towards his bedroom.

"Yahhh wake up from your stupid dream you shit head im getting LATE" the good-looking boy began to take off the blanket from the younger one's body after already sliding off the curtains.

"Jinnnnn hyunggggg i hatee youuu ykk i almost married joonie hyung why do you always become the barrier between both of us" the younger one whines.

"Kook, that's literally my man you're talking about! Have some shame, will ya? Stop with these useless rants of yours. Get up at this instant or you're gonna be late on your first day of university!"Jin said

"Just give me 5 minutes please we are almost married prettyyyy pleaseee"jungkook pleaded while trying to go into his deep slumber again.

"No, no, you're getting up right now! Dream about whoever and whatever you want at night because right now, you young man should head towards the bathroom if you don't want to get your ass whooped," Jin said as he yanked the younger one off the bed and pushed him towards the bathroom.

"You're so mean, you just don't want me to get jonnie hyung even in dreams, I hate you!" the younger one sulkingly stomped off towards the bathroom."

"This kid will give me gray hair one day istg" jin whispered to himself and started walking towards the kitchen to make breakfast for both of them.
.
.
.
.
.
"Jungkookie it has literally been an year since you went inside that bathroom(it has only been 20 min jin is just being dramatic as usual) have you decided to study there only your whole life or you do plan to come outside" now jin was getting pissed off from the younger boy, and by pissed off i mean he has already started planning and analysing different-different ways to murder his brother in his head.

"Oooohhoooo you're soo dramatic jin hyung im wearing my shoes just give me 5 more minutes please"jungkook shouted back from his room.

"Ta da im here, oh god stop glaring at me and just serve me the breakfast already you peasant" jungkook sat down on his chair and looked towards jin expecting him to serve him food

"DID YOU JUST CALLED ME A PEASANT???? you're really asking for it are'nt you jeon jungkook and what do you even mean by serve you just take these toasts and coffee in your hand and start moving towards the car you ain't eating food here we're already LATE" jin said while hooking off the car keys from the key holder.