HOME;RUNAWAY!

Seungcheol's mom, again is yelling at him for the most stupidest reasons.

"HOW CAN YOU NOT CLEAN THIS PLACE!?"

His mom yelled again.

"Eomma, you gave me 5 minutes to clean this..."

Seungcheol replied.

"Now your talking back to me!? Choi Seungcheol, do you think this is the attitude I want from you!?"

His mom yelled more louder. Seungcheol then flinched because he hates getting called by his full name. Seungcheol then shook his head.

"Do you want to get kicked out!? Speak up! I didn't raise you to be a non-gentleman!"

"I'm sorry..."

He replied, more quietly then the last one.

"Be more like seungmin! He cleaned this place in less then 20 minutes!"

Seungcheol wanted to yell at his mother for saying such stupid things.

"But you gave me 5 minutes..."

Seungcheol's mom then ran out of words.

"Get out of my house! Pack your things and leave!"

Seungcheol's eyes widen. He knows his mother would look for him tomorrow anyway, so after going to his own bedroom, he blocked her number. He packed ALL his things and then left. He wasn't poor, he had enough money and food for a month. He ate such little food that he looks way skinnier then he was before.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Right before seungcheol slept. He was awoken by the strong wind. He needed to find shelter. He found a bench with a roof(?) and a big tree really close to it so it provides shade to the bench, he decided to stay there for a while.

He had held his things and put on both his hoodie and jacket. Right before he was about to close his eyes, he saw 2 people walking towards the bench.

"Awh man! Its taken..."
Said the shorter.
"Chill shuaji. We can find another place somewhere."
The taller said.
"Hey, there's still space left."
Seungcheol said.
"Thats a nice person!"
The taller said again.
"Agreed."
The shorter agreed.

The 2 people walked up to seungcheol, they looked alike but also don't.

"Name?" Seungcheol asked. "Yoon Jeonghan!" Jeonghan said, a guy with such feminen looks. "Hong Jisoo, or Hong Joshua." Joshua who looks like a twin of jeonghan but more biceps and masculine looks then jeonghan. "Choi seungcheol."
Seungcheol smiled. "We'll leave tomorrow, don't worry dude." Joshua reassured seungcheol with jeonghan agreeing with him. "Its fine if you stay longer." Jeonghan and joshua had the same expression. Shocked.

The next morning, seungcheol woke up first. Seungcheol saw the 2 boys cuddling because they don't have any jacket or hoodies. Since, for seungcheol it wasn't that cold anymore so he gave them his jacket.

Seungcheol didn't eat because he waited for the 2 the wake up so they can eat together. Somehow, seungcheol brought his credit card, and ₩17k in his wallet. His phone died good thing he has his charger. He found a outlet and found 5 people sitting and sleeping together.

"What the heck?" Is the first thing that seungcheol thought. He ignored the 5 people but what caught his attention the most is the tiger phone case...

Seungcheol charged his phone and continued to do his thing. Joshua and jeonghan woke up and thought seungcheol left them. Joshua stood up and saw 6 people including seungcheol. "He didn't leave jeonghan-ah."
Joshua pointed out.
"Oh wow, a tiger phonecase? I've never seen anything like that."
Jeonghan jokingly said.
"Just by meeting you 2, i already know its gonna be crazy."
Seungcheol said jokingly.
"Yeah right!"
The 2 so called twins say in sync.

Jeonghan looked at the boy who was snoring soundly, for jeonghan he looked familiar, even the tiger phonecase was familiar for him.

The guy with glasses woke up first.

"I told you soonyoung, there was people here!"
The guy with glasses said.
"Stop making noises! Its so early.."
The chinese like boy said. The soonyoung guy was still snoring soundly.

"Ah.. it is soonyoung.."
Jeonghan said quietly but not quiet enough for joshua to not hear.
"Which ones soonyoung?"
Joshua asked. Jeonghan pointed the boy who owned the tiger phonecase.
"Whats up with you guys..? You've never been this noisy ever in the morning before..."
Another chinese like boy said.

Suddenly, 5 people came to their bench. They kept mumbling and pushing each other to see who's gonna ask a question, in the end they did rock paper scissors, it looked like the shortest had lost.

"Hi... uhm.. I'm lee chan but i mostly get called dino, if its ok, can we stay here for a while? We will leave if we find some place to stay.."
Dino said.
"Hahahaha! You can stay! You don't even need to leave!"
Joshua laughed then said.
"R-really!?"
Dino's sparkled. Joshua nodded.
"Same for them i guess."
Jeonghan added and pointed at the 5 people who was at the back of the bench.

"Maybe this is found family!"
Dino, who was already getting comfortable at the 8 boys he just met.
"I meaaaannn"
Joshua and jeonghan said in sync.
"Are you 2 twins?"
A tangerine boy asked.
"What? No!"
Joshua said.
"Yoon Jeonghan."
Jeonghan happily said.
"Hong Jisoo or joshua."
"Choi seungcheol."
Seungcheol glanced at the 5 people at his side.
"Uhm..Lee jihoon but i get called woozi."
Woozi said.
"Xu minghao."
"Wen junhwi."
"Jeon wonwoo."
Wonwoo looked at the boy who was happily snoring.
"His name is kwon soonyoung-"
Suddenly, soonyoung woke up.
"Huh!? Did someone call me!?"
He asked.
"No soonyoung."
Jeonghan laughed.

"Lee seokmin but for some reason, they call me dokyeom or dk."
"Boo seungkwan!"
"Chwe hansol vernon."
"Kim mingyu."

"Found family?"
Seungkwan suddenly pointed at jeonghan.
"Found family!"
Jeonghan then went along with the flow.

"But, how can we fit there?" Vernon suddenly asked. "Good thing i have 3 sleeping bags!" Seungkwan replied. "Where will you-" wonwoo was supposed to ask. "You'll put it there?" Seungcheol asked and pointed to the big tree just right next to him. Seungkwan quickly nodded.

"Literally found family..."
Dino mumbled and walked at the bench where jeonghan is. He rested his head on jeonghan's lap. "Wow, comfortable much?" Jeonghan jokingly said. "Yeah." Dino replied, for some reason they both bursted out laughing. "Close already without even knowing a single thing about them? Nice!" Dokyeom did the 👌 hand sign. "You were already blabbering to us before we even knew each others names!?" Mingyu said. They all bursted out laughing.

"I hope we don't suddenly betray each other..."
Jeonghan mumbled.
"Yeah... wait, when were you born?"
Dino asked.
"October 4 1995, you?"
Jeonghan replied.
"Feb 11 1999... man! I have to call you hyung!?"
Jeonghan chuckled.
"Yep!"
Jeonghan played with dino's hair.

Date:
July 18, 2017