Birthday Gift

In the Jungle...

Marya: Princess,.......... Princess please stop running or you will hurt yourself. Please stop...........

(The maid running behind a little girl who's running here & there out of excitement )

Marya: please......hear me Princess let's go back. (Shout from behind)

(The girl giggle and start running more)

Marya: Princess, king will scold us.
Please stop.. (she also running)

Y/N: papa won't scold. He's the one who give us permission to go out (grinning)

Marya: but Princess , as your birthday gift king allow you to only walk around the village but we come to jungle , and it's getting dark too (y/n stop)

Y/N: it's my birthday so I can go  everywhere I want  (again start running)

So today y/n's 7th birthday and king allow her to go out as a birthday gift.

(Cause she's king's only child and family so he wouldn't let her go out to protect her so nothing can harm her, she always spend her time playing with Marya or running on the hallways. It feels so boring for her,

But this time she ask king to let her go out as a gift. She always wants to explore the outside world. And as she turned 7now, king allowed but order to take Marya along with her.)

Back to story...

While running in the jungle y/n having so much fun but poor Marya is now so tired.

Marya: please Princess , I'm tired. Stop now. Or  you'll fall........

Y/N: don't worry Marya, I won't ............ Ahhhhhhhhh... ( Suddenly she tripped on a stone)

She closed her eyes, ready to feel the pain but she didn't.

She open her eyes and saw a cute boy holding her by waist

The boy: are you ok?? (In a cold tone)
"She nodded"

He let her go as she stood properly. She was about to thank him when the maid come and pulled Princess behind her & pushed the boy.

He fall but didn't show any reaction of pain just glare at the maid with his sharp eyes.

Marya: don't touch the Princess.

Y/N: Marya, what are you doing! Why did you push him ?? He just save me from getting hurt.

Marya: ohh, so... sorry your Highness. I thought he was trying to hurt you.

Y/N: don't say sorry to me say it to him.

Marya: yah, sorry & thankyou for saving our Princess . (Smiling)

The little princess went to him & give him her hand to help him get up.

He moved his eyes from the maid to  y/n and looked at her eyes.

She gave him a assuring smile, he took her hand and got up.

Y/N: I'm sorry for Marya's behaviour she didn't mean to hurt you, (she bow to him) and thanks for saving me (he nodded)
          Btw I'm Y/N and you??

Boy: I'm Taehyung.................(coldly)

Y/N: Taehyung, you're really pretty & handsome you know .

His cheeks got little red & she chuckle seeing it.

Y/N: and cute too. (Now his cheeks were crimson red , he's feeling so shy )

Y/N: but why are you here alone, Where is your parents??

Tae: I don't have parents (again became serious)

Y/N: ohh (nodding) then where do you live, where's your home?

Tae: I don't have a home.

Y/N: then where do you live ?
       "in here" ( he replied )

Y/N: seriously! *She feel bad for him he doesn't have a family nor even a home* *it's dangerous for him to live in Jungle alone* (she thought)

Suddenly she held his hand...

Y/N: come with me, from now on you'll live with me.

Tae: wait, no why would I live with you?

Y/N: since you help me now I will help you take this as payback. Don't worry I just don't want you to get hurt
.................( grinning ) and be safe.

She gave him a big bright smile , he was mesmerized by her chubby smile.
         She start to drag him & he just follow her .

Marya: but your Highness we can't let any stranger live with you, we need the king's permission

Y/N: then let's go. I will ask dad to let him stay with us, I know he will do it for me

Then they sat on carriage & headed to the palace.

To Be Continue...👑