Whos this girl?

Tw:drugs

Jj woke up on Bella's couch. He couldn't forget the conversation he had with Bella last night. Is she really happy? I mean can someone be happy after the trauma she had. I don't know. I think so. He walked on the veranda to see what the hurricane has done. Her house is fine. What jj surprised cause her little hut isn't in the best situation. He looked straight to the ocean. Now he understand why Bella likes to sleep at her house. It's cozy in the night and in the morning its beautiful. The hurricane moved the chair that was standing on the veranda on the grass. „Hey pretty boy" screamed Bella. Jj jumped. It scared him. He smiled „hey. Good and you?" Bella hugged him „good. It was really beautiful that you slept at my house. Then its not so lonely"
„The house is not so lonely or you?" he asked gentle. Bella laughed „hahaha i know i know"
The pogues are back from vacation, they landed today in the morning. Should we visit them?"
The brown hair girl smiled „obviously"

When they arrived at john b's house the pogues were sitting on his veranda. „Heyyyy look who's here" john b screamedand ran to them to hug them. The other ones came too and they hugged each other like they hadn't seen them in years. A  girl jj and Bella hadn't known came too. A girl with black hair and a beautiful face. „Who's that?" jj asked interested. Bella looked in a jealous way to jj. She didn't know why she felt jealous because she didn't like jj right?. Not in a romantic way. Or...no no no. „Hey I'm Ava" the girl smiled. She was perfect she had black wavy hair,beautiful body and a really good outfit. She wears a short black jeans and a white top. You could see the pink top under the white top. „nice to meet you Ava. What are you doing here?" the girl smiled „ i live in London and i met them,they told me their on vacation and i showed them London. Then they asked me if i want to come with them to the outerbanks. I always wanted to leave London don't get me wrong London is beautiful but i needed to get out there. And now i will live here for the next 5 months"
jj's eyes got bigger „ 5 months?! Wow that's cool"
I didn't like that he was so interested in Ava but I didn't blame him. She was great, no not great she was perfect.
So i tried to become friends with her.

„we could go on Sarah's boat and enjoy some time" Bella smiled

1 hours later the pogues and Ava were on Sarah's boat. They drunk bear,smoked and heard music. I asked Ava if she wanted to come with to steal some snacks. She nodded. The pogues stayed at the boat and made the boat ready. Meanwhile walked Bella and Ava to a little store.
„How old are you? Do you have siblings? Do you have a boyfriend?" the black hair girl laughed „wow these are many questions"
„Sorry i just want to get to know you"
„No problem. So I'm 17 years old, I have 2 older brothers and no I don't have a boyfriend. I'm genuinely not attracted to men"
I looked at her in schock. Not because i have something against her or that she likes woman i think its a kind of relief because i thought Ava could like jj. „Wow that's cool" i smiled. We walked into the shopp. We looked at some chips. „Sorry I don't have money" she said. I laughed „me neither"  she looked confused at me but didn't say anything. We kept looking for some snacks „so your dating jj? Is that his name?"
„no" Bella smiled „ i mean yes it is jj but we aren't dating. Were just friends" she looked at me „I think you better tell him that" she frowned. „What?" Bella asked confused. She didn't say anything. She kept looking for snacks. „So how are we gonna pay for this"
„We wont" Bella smiled. You could see that ava still had no idea what she was trying to say. The quickly Bella took Ava's hand and started to run. She felt like she was running for her life. She could her from far away the voice from the owner. He screamed something but they didn't hear anything out of it. After 2 minutes of running they slowed down. „That was fun!" screamed Ava out of breath.