Sister 's bond ( 1 )

( Note - In this os series ruhi know about Aarohi 's death truth and now feel guilty . She get to know full truth at her wedding day . She decide to find her maasi after her marriage and wanted to apologise her too . Unaware of her poppy and Billa boy death and eagerly wanted to meet her baby sister / brother )
______________________________________

The scene start from armaan asked ruhi to befriend with abhira . Ruhi 's  mind stuck to abhira 's mom . From the time she saw abhira she felt pain and see her she remember her maasi whom she hurt alot and also  remember her love for her and when he told about abhira 's mother 's death akshara 's face come in front of her . Her heart filled with many emotions and she feel weird . She turn to armaan and asked with trembling voice .

Ruhi - armaan abhira ki ...mom ka kya ..naa..m..ha...i .

Armaan ( baffled ) - kya huaa tum aise kyu puch rahi ho ??

Ruhi - tum baatao naa please .

She feel weird since she heard about abhira 's mom death she feel she might be akshara but her heart continuously prayed her mom couldn't turn her maasi . She will not able to bear the loss of one more important person of her life .

Armaan - akshara mam ...... Akshara sharma hai pura naam .

And heard that land slip beneath her feet . She just wanted to hug her maasi who was more than mother to her and all the good memories that she shared with her flash in front of her eyes .

But that's when reality strike to ruhi that why armaan said she had just mumma as far as she remember akshara left home with abhir and abhimanyu than where is her poppy and Billa boy .

Then she decide to show her photo to confirm that whether her instution is right or not .

Ruhi - armaan kya yahi hai abhira ki mom ( she show her akshara photo )

Armaan - haa yahi hai akshara mam par tum kaise jaante ho inhe .  ( baffled )

But hearing this everything got mute around her she can't believe her maasi died . She badly wanted to meet her maasi and apologise her but hearing her death news shake her from inside and eaten up with guilt .

Ruhi ( try to overcome the shock ) - ek minute tumne kaha abhira akeli thi uska bhai yaa koyi uncle hoge batao armaan uska bhai hoga naa woh kaha hai .

Armaan - Nahi abhira ka toh koyi bhai nahi hai as far as I know akshara mam ki ek hi beti hai aur unke husband ki death kayi saal pehle hogayi thi .

Ruhi was shocked heard that " husband ki death " as far as she know her poppy and her maasi was about to get married . She thought it's possible she might be know about her poppy .

Ruhi - Kya tumne abhimanyu birla ko dekha hai inke saath yaa abhir sharma ko dekha hai .

Armaan shook his head and look at her cluessly .

Ruhi ( blabber ) - abhira meri choti behan hai .... That's why I feel connection with her . Par poppy aur Billa boy kaha hai .

She was confused and then decide to confront abhira regarding this . She immediately stromed out from there and armaan cluessly follow her . Ruhi reached in abhira and armaan 's room and saw abhira crying holding her parents photo . She saw akshara and abhinav 's photo and her eyes welled up remember the time with abhinav who love her like his own daughter and never differentiate between abhir and her . Ruhi move forward toward abhira and seeing her in pain a sharp pain develop in her pain as she was also suffer from the same pain long years back . She remember her maasa and maasi and the moment she spend with them and also feel guilty remember the moment when she claim to hate her and held responsible for her mother 's death .