Nominations

"Lets go ladies into the carriages, we have a long trip ahead of us" Madame Maxime's voice boomed across the courtyard of beauxbatons to the girls who had volunteered to try out for the tri wizard tournament yn stood in line waiting eagerly to board her carriage. After moving to beauxbatons and settling in she stilled missed her friends yes she had become quite popular with the beauxbaton students and teachers being one of the head girls but she didnt feel quite at home she missed the fun games with her friends and the free study period where they would laugh together to what felt like hours here she had no free time to do that stuff she was constantly training and studying. By the time yn had thought about this she was already at the front of the line "yn you will be in carriage one with fleur,luciana(idk im creating names) ,and myself." Madame maxime spoke. Walking over to the carriage and climbing imside she was greeted by a beautiful floral smell the interior decorsted with gold and white a small but elegant chandelier hanging from the ceiling and 2 rows of seats opposit eachother with a small table in the middle. After a few minutes of waiting Madame maxime came in and settle herself down in the seats across from the 3 girls. The carriage door shutting behind her and they were off healings back to hogwarts. Although yn was excited to go back she was nervous what if her old friends hate her or had even forgot about her........ her thought got interupted by Madame maxime asking the girls if the could lead the entrance, each girls silently nodding.