Chapter 11: Meeting Craig's Parents

~Irina~

My eyes fluttered open, filled with blurriness from just waking up. I sat up, rubbing my eyes, knocking the sleep out of them, looking over not seeing Craig.

"Craig?" I asked out loud, getting out of his bed, looking around his room for him. 

I heard some noise downstairs. I walked over to the door and opened it, peeking my head out. I heard some voices downstairs, one of them sounding like Craig. I stepped out of the door, walking quietly over to the steps and stepped down some, peeking through the railing. I saw Craig in the living room, talking to a man with orange-ish hair and a woman with blonde hair, they looked like they were his parents.

"So she's here?" The blonde woman asked.

Craig nodded, "Yeah, some shit went down at her house and her aunt wanted her with me. Her house looks horrible."

The orange haired man sighed, "Well I'd like to meet her." After he said that, he flipped Craig off, who rolled his eyes and flipped him off back, shocking me.

Craig turned around and looked at me, calmness in his blue eyes, as if he wanted me to walk down the stairs. I nodded and walked down the stairs, looking down at the ground, my anxiety kicking in. As I walked over to Craig, he wrapped an arm around my shoulder, holding me close. 

"Mom, dad, this is Irina, my girlfriend," Craig said, flipping both of them off.

"So this is the girl Ruby was talking about. Am I right?" Craig's mom asked.

I nodded my head while she continued, "Well, you DO seem shy. Strange, I thought Craig liked girls who were opened."

"Oh shut it." Craig said, flipping her off, "I like other types of girls too." 

Craig's grip on my shoulder tightened as his father spoke, "Well she does seem very quiet. I guess she can stay here."

Craig sighed, "Even if you said she couldn't, I wouldn't let her leave." 

Craig's dad rolled his eyes, "Yeah. That's defiantly you. Anyways, the school dance is coming up. Are you guys going?"

I tilted my head slightly while Craig spoke, "Yeah I guess. Just, seriously, don't make Irina dress up in a dress if she doesn't want to. You guys do that to Ruby."

Craig's dad spoke, "Well she's a girl! She said she likes dresses! Anyways, now get out of my sight, I'm busy right now." As he said that, Craig's dad flipped us off, only to get flipped off by Craig as we started to walk back upstairs.

"Sorry about him, he's an asshole." Craig said emotionless as we walked into his room.

"O-Oh, it's fine..." I smiled, looking down. 

Craig sighed as he ran a hand through my hair, "So anyways, I was thinking about going to the school dance...And I was wondering if you wanted to go with me..."

I smiled and nodded, "Y-Yeah, sure!"

Craig nodded and leaned in, kissing my forehead, "I love you Irina."

I smiled and pecked his cheek, "I love you too...!"