experiment outcomes

After I had woke up from when the strange man had stabbed me with a needle, but my vison was blurry. I was somewhere different, It was cold and there was mental cabinets with a crimson fluid dripping. 

I heard a door open, as someone walked in and opened one of the mental cabinets a small bag that had the crimson fluid in it.

"what is that?" I had said "its a drink or some of our food" the unknown experiment said.

As I drank the crimson fluid i realize it was blood as my vison had cleared at the time "what why am I drinking blood?!" I had said in a most likely shocked tone because the unknown experiment shushed me.

"the scientist has been looking for you follow me" They said "I don't even your your name!" I said as she dragged me out of the room.

They had dragged me to the room with a different doctor or what they call scientist. Once they got me in the room the scientist said "thank you subject-B12" as subject-B12 left they didn't leave fully they watched from outside the room.

"Hello subject-A25" the scientist said "that isn't my name." I had said. "well it is now." she said while she slapped me.

She had me stand with my arms out. She seemed to be examining me, while she was examining me she was writing things down. After she was done I found the bathroom and looked in the mirror, I didn't see my normal blue eyes and black hair. I had saw a person with white eyes and black hair with some white mixed into the hair and a long black crack? or maybe ink on my leg. it wasn't there earlier. I walked out of the room.