Love at first sight

The school was a very very lonely place... Baldi was starting to get lonely. The kids all played together unfortumently there were no other teachers for Baldi to talk to. He was so lonely and bored.

Until one day.... He was going after student that didn't complete his math problems correctly."I got you now". Said Baldi with a devious smile on his face. The child turned terrified. "W...what?" When suddenly.... They both heard someone screaming: "NO RUNNING IN THE HALLS! WHEN WILL YOU LEARN". They stopped for a second to look at who screamd. Baldi was amazed by that man's charms. He was... so.. tall and handsome. This was the first time Baldi has ever seen someone this handsome. He immidetly forgot about the child he was holding for the past minute. "Excuse me..?" Said the tall handsome man. "This naughty student was running in the halls! Which is the ninety sixth rule of this goddamn elementary school!!" Baldi was stunned. "I-I never seen you before... Are you perhaps a new... teacher?" Baldi asked. The hadsome man smiled. "Yes I'm the new principal of this school, have we not met before?"

Baldi raised his eyebrows... "I don't belive so..". Then smiled and took a dep breath. "So... What exactly is your name?" Asked the principal. "Oh, I'm Baldi, I teach meth."

"Oh, you mean math right?" "Oh, yeah.. haha.. sorry." Apologized Boldi. "Hahah- you're a funny funny man, Baldi." Said the principal."Oh, it's already time for lunch. Well, see you there! It was fun talking to you Baldi!" "O-oh, yeah, I'll finish my papers first." *Principal noded and winked at Baldi."I'll save you a seat!~"

OKAY THATS THE FIRST CHAPTER GUYS!!! I KNOW ITS ONE SHOT BUT I LIKE THIS SM!!💗💗SEE YOU NEXT TIME!!<3