1

<script>const trinityScript = document.createElement('script'); trinityScript.setAttribute('fetchpriority', 'high'); trinityScript.src = 'https://trinitymedia.ai/player/trinity/2900016247/?pageURL=' + encodeURIComponent(window.location.href); document.currentScript.parentNode.insertBefore(trinityScript, document.currentScript);</script>

The peaceful return from school was no longer peaceful when Yura begged Jaelin to take her place in picking up things at the office of one of Yura's older siblings. Jaelin was given taxi fare money and promised a meal at Jaelin's favorite restaurant. Jaelin agreed in the end because she likes free food. Meanwhile, Yura dashed off to the place where her idol was performing at a music TV studio.

ExtraordinaryYura:
Ask the security guard if there is anything entrusted to you by Yuna Eonni.

Jaelin:
Okay. What's in it?

ExtraordinaryYura:
Free samples. I'll split it in half with you later.

Jaelin:
Wow, you are beautiful today Yura.😍

ExtraordinaryYura:
Call my sister if you get lost
021-xxx-xxx-xxx

Jaelin:
OK princess.

.

Jaelin has asked the security guard on guard, he said there was no deposit from Yuna-ssi this time. It seems that the security guard has been entrusted with goods before because he knows Jaelin by heart, not Yuna Eonni's sister.

"Yura ordered me to take her place." He said to the security guard.

"Just on the phone, de."

"Yes, thank you sir..."

Jaelin called Yuna, but she didn't answer. So he sent a short message to which Yuna replied.

Yuna Eonni:
Oh, hi Jaelin, where did Yura go? Just wait at the cafe opposite the office building and my friend will give it to you. I'm busy, sorry, I'll leave it to you. The office people shouldn't be caught unawares if I give it to you.

Jaelin complied, she went to the cafe opposite the office building. Too bad the cafe only sells coffee. Jaelin doesn't drink coffee, but she ordered decaf coffee just so she could sit at one of the tables near the window.

Jaelin is hungry, he hasn't eaten yet but his pocket money has been deducted to buy this coffee. He will charge later to replace this drink with Yura. As proof, Jaelin took a selfie of her face while showing coffee on the camera screen. Send it to Yura. But she didn't reply, maybe he was busy shouting at his favorite idol.

Jaelin was playing with his cellphone when a male voice greeted him.
"This is Yura? Yuna's sister?"

Jaelin turned from the cellphone screen to the adult man in front of him.  "No. I'm Yura's friend."
The man's brow furrowed, maybe he wasn't given an explanation by Sis Yuna.
"I was told to take samples by Yura."  Jaelin said again.

"Ah, then I'm not mistaken."  The man had a handsome face, attractive eyes, and looked young.  However, typical office clothes make him look mature.
The man sat in the chair in front of Jaelin and kept a large paper bag on the table.  "Here, the sample."

Jaelin accepted it happily, then she glanced briefly at the contents of the bag full of sample items.  His lips turned up automatically when he saw the many free samples.

"You look happy."
Jaelin glanced and saw the chuckle of the man in front of him.  His chuckle made Jaelin melt.  If this man is Yuna Eonni's friend, he must be Yuna Eonni's age.  Isn't it suitable to be her Daddy?  That's what Jaelin thought.