•CHAPTER 4- The Conversations: Taehyung•

Chapter 4- The Conversations: Taehyung 

Mr.Kim: We have decided to get you married to Mr.Choi's Daughter Choi Y/N.

Taehyung(frowns): Whatt??

Mr.Kim: Please don't take us in the wrong way.

Taehyung: Appa SERIOUSLY...How can you do this with me? I had a breakup with Ha-rin a few months ago and here you are fixing my marriage. You know after my break up I have stopped believing in shitty things like LOVE and MARRIAGE.

T/M: Taehyung what's wrong in giving a second chance?

Taehyung: Why Eomma? Do you want to see me heartbroken once again?

T/F: All girls are not the same Taehyung...

Taehyung: They are the same Appa... They only LOVE boys for their MONEY and after USING their money they will leave them, not caring about how they will feel.

Taehyung gets up and starts going towards his room.

Mrs.Kim: Tae at least have your dinner.

Taehyung: I don't have the appetite.

Mr.Kim: It's not a good habit to leave food in between.

Taehyung: I said I don't have the appetite.

With this, he went to his room...

Mr. and Mrs. Kim didn't follow him cause they knew that their son was stubborn.

When Taehyung came inside his room in anger he started breaking everything that was coming his way, He then picked up a photo frame having his and Ha-rin's pic

Taehyung: WHY? WHY? WASN'T MY LOVE ENOUGH FOR YOU? I TRULY LOVE YOU. BUT WHAT YOU DID? YOU CHEATED ME. 

With this, he throws the frame somewhere and the frame broke 

Taehyung: YOU, YOU made me the person who doesn't even have control over himself...

he picks a piece of glass and squeezes it in his hand, and his hand starts bleeding

Taehyung: I HATE YOU... I HATE YOU HA-RIN... I HATE YOUU......

He then throws the glass piece and takes out a bottle of alcohol which was there in a small refrigerator in his room and starts drinking like there is no tomorrow

After drinking he threw the bottle somewhere and the sound of glass shattering was there all over the room. he then sits on the floor beside his bed and falls asleep.

MEANWHILE

Somi comes down and sees her parents worried 

Somi: Appa, Eomma what happened?? You guys look worried!

T/M sighs and sits on a chair 

T/F: Actually we had a talk with Taehyung about his marriage with Y/N.

Somi: Then what did he say?

T/M: In anger, he went to his room and look he didn't even have his dinner.

Somi hugs Mrs.Kim and says 

Somi: It's ok Mom, I will talk to him...

T/F: Not now Somi, He is very angry right now... he might shout at you.

Somi: Ohkk I will talk to him tomorrow....

Both T/M and T/F hummed in reply.

NEXT DAY