disclaimer and introduction

✧ Copy right disclaimer ✧

All content in this story, including aesthetics, lines, and storyline, is the intellectual property of the author. Any unauthorized copying or reproduction of elements from this work is strictly prohibited. Respect the creative effort put into this story and refrain from duplicating or appropriating any part of it without explicit permission.

Introduction

Hello!! People ♡

Welcome to the enchanting world of story writing crafted by me. I am starting My journey into the realm of imagination. With an open heart and a pen dipped in dreams, I invite you into the embrace of my imagination, where every word is a canvas of my paintings. Join this passionate author as they weave tales that dance between reality and fantasy. Embrace the magic of a new writer and get ready to be captivated by the wonders that unfold on the pages of my first literary creation.

AUTHOR'S Note :

These are some points I would like to tell you first, before beginning the story please read them carefully.

• Everything is fiction, It has nothing to do with real life, if you find this story disturbing at any point then stop reading on then only.

I'm a learner, who is learning this author thing, who is trying to portray my imagination into words so it can happen where you don't like my imagination or it disturbs you then please don't go further.

• Any mean or hate comments will be deleted so noone have to waste their time on it, i will not tolerate any kind of nonsense.

• Remember that I'm not a " professional writer " so my story is not flawless, I can make mistakes, sure I will. Kindly accept my flaws and me, I'll be grateful for that.

• English is not my first language so I'm sure, I'll make grammar mistakes so I apologise for that if I'm wrong somewhere in future.

• This story contain - slut shaming, Violence, abusive language, sexual assault, past trauma, murder etc.

Triggered warring - some chapters have 16+ secenc, only for adults so kindly skip that chapter if you feel uncomfortable.

(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠✧⁠*⁠。

So, Are you all read for this enchanted journey ?

Are you ready to be with me in my entire journey, if yes then let's start it together !!!!

Reminder- peeth seedhi ktlo tum ooth nhi ho.

Thankyou for reading till the end 🌺💕