15

(Y/n's POV)

It's been a few months now since my dad's funeral and I decided to take some time to myself so luckily Jenna & Emma have been understanding of that and have been giving me space when I need it.

Kevin officially took full custody of Mike, and I started to go on walks more and work on myself physically, mentally, and emotionally so that I can become the best version of myself.

It has also been a few weeks now since Jenna, Emma, and I made our relationship public, obviously some people supported us and some didn't, but we didn't care because we are happy together and that's all that matters to us. We also started holding hands in public and going on dates together without worrying about anything.

Some other things that have happened during these few months are that MJ and Jess got engaged, JP came out to us as gay and ofc we supported him, he also started dating this guy he met at a bar, Jenna and Emma are of to film the second season of Wednesday, and the band and I we've released a new album, and we are currently in our world tour.
.......
*Knock Knock*

Y/n:"Come in"

JP:"Hey"

Y/n:"Hi JP, what's up?"

JP:"The manager sent me to tell you that we are needed on stage in 5"

Y/n:"Ok tell her I'll be there soon"

JP:"Ok"

He closed the door to my greenroom and left. But a few seconds later someone knocked on the door again.

*Knock Knock*

Y/n:"JP I said that I'll be there soon"

Jenna:"I didn't know that E and I were JP"

I turn around as soon as I heard that beautiful angel-like voice and walked to them as I smiled like a little kid on Christmas.

Y/n:" J, E what are you two doing here? I thought you were filming Wednesday season 2"

Emma: "Well we figured since you are here in Ireland, tonight we could come and see you perform"

Y/n:"What about filming?"

Jenna: "Filming can wait, but you as our gf can't besides you are more important than any other thing"

Y/n:"I love you both so much"

Emma:"We love you more"
.......
Who knew that one performance at a party would lead me two be with the most beautiful, kind, and loving people in the whole world, not me, but I'm not complaining, my life could have changed for the better or for the worst but all I know is that I wouldn't change it at all.

This is the end of chapter 15 and of the story, Sorry if it was a short chapter I just didn't knowwhat to write for the ending, but I hope you all enjoyed reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it.

(A/N: I just want to thank all of you who read, comment, and liked on this story. I truley appreciate all the love and support that you guys gave me. I'm going to be completely honest with you, when I first published this story I didn't know it was going to be good or that it would be read by anyone, and even doubted myself about writting it, but I'm glad that I did. Litterally if it weren't for you guys this story wouldn't be what it is today. Once again thank you all so much. It might be the end of this story but there's more to come soon. Love you all so much, take care <3).