Two Yonkos of Different Time

For the next few days, Luffy spent his time fast asleep aboard the Moby Dick with Ace worrying the hell for him. Whitebeard's nurses looked after him as well while Marco found no signs of injury except the nasty X shaped scar.

Jozu consoled Ace, "C'mon Ace. Cheer up..." Ace sulked, "I just want to know what's going on. Luffy shouldn't be in this part of the world. He is supposed to be in Foosha, in the East Blue with Dadan."

Ace's chain of thought was interrupted as a scream rocked the entire ship, "I WANT MEAT..."

Everyone on the deck ran inside the room only to find Luffy burying into food. His rubbery arms flying all over narrowly missing the Whitebeard pirates while they grab food all over at frightening speed. Marco joked, "He really is Ace's brother. He is eating more than Ace."

"Hey Luffy, What are you doing here?" Ace shouted and Luffy replied, "Yo...Ace...Ho..." "Shut up and eat first. Brat..." Whitebeard said before leaving the room. Marco looked at him and wondered, "There is something about this boy, he managed to get pops on his toes."

After having a hearty meal, Luffy and Ace came to the deck to find Whitebeard on his throne looking over them. "Pops, this is my little brother." Ace began but a glance from Whitebeard made him silent. "You brat, what were you doing here in this part of the ocean. Ace said, you were in the East Blue."

Luffy smiled at the old man, "It's been a while old man. Though I don't think you'd know about me." The level of familiarity in Luffy's voice struck a tone in Whitebeard's ear as he brought out his helbard.

Luffy's smile turned into a grin as Whitebeard swung down the massive helbard on him. With a kick, the helbard stopped in its place releasing a powerful shockwave that knocked many of the junior members of the crew. "It can't be...Conqueror's Haki." Marco shouted as Ace struggled to believe his eyes. This version of his younger brother was strong enough to match the strongest man of the world.

"Hey...They aren't even touching each other." Thatch shouted as he squinted and looked at the clashing duo. The Haki coated Blade and Feet didn't touch each other. Smiling and content, the duo disengaged. "You should learn to nerf your presence, brat. Or else you will be in trouble."

Luffy smiled, "So, you saw it didn't you." Whitebeard laughed, "I can't help it if you send it through Observation Haki. You're from the future, three years from now." Luffy continued the smile for a while, "That makes things easier."

The smile disappeared and a serious face took its place, "Old man, I need your help. Please, you're probably the only one who could help me with this." Marco interrupted Luffy, "Ei, boy...Are you a yonko of your time?"

The question took Luffy by surprise as he said, "I can't tell you. You mustn't know." Whitebeard complimented him, "You must be powerful, almost yonko level." He pointed to the sky where there was a hole in the cloud structure, "The last time, I saw this was some 20 years ago, when I clashed Gol D. Roger. Now why do you need my help?"

(End of Chapter Two...To be Continued...)