Part 1

When the 3rd World War ended, in which robot and teleportation technologies were also used and hundreds of thousands of people, energy sources and weapon technologies were destroyed, an International Security Union (IGB) was formed after the war, and Turkey was appointed as the head of the UGB, with the influence of Turkish soldiers who showed great heroism in the war. is passed. In the pre-war years, Turkey was a country that had just begun to influence the whole world in art and science. When the world war broke out and spread, he completely reflected the beautiful spirit within him to the whole world. War is the worst situation that people are in, and in this worst situation, while everyone thinks about themselves, Turkey also thinks about other peoples and rushes to their aid. They fight on the principle of neutralizing soldiers with stun and soporific weapons rather than killing people. This fraternal approach, outside of politics and interests, affects people deeply. In the following years, UGB creates International Law rules among itself and Turkey applies these rules to the union countries so well and ensures security and justice so well that everyone falls in love with this country, its people and its order. He falls in love with the last religion created by Allah. Even countries outside the Security Union fall in love with Turkey's justice, technology, fine arts, music and cinema, which remind one of the other world and Heaven, and where the beautiful names of the Creator are mentioned everywhere. New countries join the UGB and it begins to be known as the Butterfly Empire. People decided on this name because butterflies have two lives, just like humans. The life of the butterfly in the cocoon and after the cocoon is similar to the life of the human race before and after death. There are thousands of species of butterflies with different patterns and colors. People are colorful and diverse, their languages are different, their faces, characters and likes are different. Butterflies fly freely without losing their beautiful colors and without interfering with the color of another. The Butterfly Empire is an empire that allows millions of people of many different colors and languages to live freely and safely. With the insistence of the people and the decision of the UGB, the name of the UGB was given as Butterfly Empire. The President's administrative palace is also moved to the Land of Butterflies in Fethiye. This is how the birth of the Butterfly Empire begins, and the whole world history will begin to write line by line what this artistic community will do as a single heart.