Epilogue : Bloody Moon hunt

Hello with a new Yoonmin fiction. The terms below are the terms used in the story, please read carefully. In my alpha omega world, sealing is a little different, you will see later. It will be a very versatile and different fiction. This is completely fiction, not like Lacuna. Therefore, there will be sexual content because, as you all know, in the alpha and omega universe, this is not a desire but a need. I have many different plans in my mind. Those who read Omegaverse can already guess what it could be like. I will not write the +18 parts differently than all other writers. Think of it like a routine. But the signs of heat and what goes into it will be a little different. Apart from that, this story is both sad and instructive. Because it tells about waiting patiently for a loved one.
Not angst, happy ending. I plan to complete this story within 1 year. There will be 15-20 chapters, although I'm not sure. For now I want to write from writer's narrative.

Hanyang: The old name of Seoul.

Yeonggam: Korea's third-class public servants (male). I will use this term to refer to the third-class male vampire servants in the castle.

Gungyeo: Female servants. (I will use it as both a mortal and a third class vampire)

Ajumma : sometimes spelled ajoomma, is a Korean word for a married, or middle-aged woman. It comes from the Korean word ajumeoni Although it is sometimes translated "aunt", it does not actually refer to a close family relationship.

Ancestor Vampire: The race from which all vampire bloodlines are first derived. The first race with vampire blood. This is why the Min race is so important in the vampire realm. Their eyes may turn other colors than red. They almost never age after their thirtieth year. Their blood is the elixir of immortality.

Ancestor Omega: Omegas are the first race from which all omega bloodlines are derived and the only ones with white fur. Their eyes may turn to amber or blue. The ancestor omega can choose their soulmate, but their alpha must be the ancestor alpha. There have been no alphas or omegas who could find their soul mate for centuries. There is a superstition that only ancestral omegas can find their soul mates.

Ancestor Alpha: It is the first race from which the entire alpha lineage is derived and is the only black wolf. Other alphas' fur may be a mixture of black, white or gray, some may have brown fur, but ancestral alphas are only black. They are the strongest alphas.

Half-vampire: A race born from a human (mortal) and a vampire. They are also immortal, but they don’t have many features that real vampires have. They don’t have to feed on human blood. They can walk outside during the day.

                                   🌑
         。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
                                   🌕

On one of the chilly winter days in Hanyang, the fate of a young and handsome vampire was united with a mortal. While he was still unaware of anything, he heard the hurried footsteps of the Gungnyeos in the corridors of the castle. Min Yu-Jun, the ancestor of the vampires, organized a festival worthy of his son's first blood moon hunt and made legendary preparations in the castle.

In the first bloody moon, he would hunt in the cold of Hanyang, and for the first time, he would drink human blood in the bloody moon. This marked the first step that Min Yu-Jun's son would take towards becoming the future leaders of the vampires. It mattered whose blood he would drink.

The ancestor of the vampires presented the most delicious blood wine he had to his beautiful wife, whiter than snow. He once again felt in his cold heart the gratitude he felt for his wife, who gave him a son (heir) and ensured the continuity of his lineage.