3

When the young vampire opened his eyes, he felt that the pain in his shoulder was better, and when his eyes turned red with the smell he felt, he approached the window of the hut with steps as light and fast as the wind, and with the advantage of ...

When the young vampire opened his eyes, he felt that the pain in his shoulder was better, and when his eyes turned red with the smell he felt, he approached the window of the hut with steps as light and fast as the wind, and with the advantage of his vampire powers, he found what he was looking for. Park Jimin may have thought that the young vampire couldn't see or hear him, but he could even feel Jimin's heartbeat on his lips despite the distance between them. The young vampire was looking intently at him and the wolf with brown fur curled up at his feet. He could hear Jimin talking to him.

The young vampire felt the veins on his hands stand out with a sweet feeling. Without a doubt, Park Jimin's blood was more delicious, tempting and addictive than any blood he had ever tasted in his life. He had so many things to think about, but he was still surprised by how calm and unhurried he was. Although he was supposed to drink noble blood, he drank the blood of someone he didn't know what it was, and he didn't know if this would prevent him from aging for a thousand years or if it would become his curse. All he knew was that Park Jimin was not an ordinary human, nor was he a vampire.

When he looked at the almost cloudless sky, he knew he had to wait until darkness fell.

Park Jimin told his one and only friend to come back after the vampire left and not to stray too far. As his hasty steps headed towards the hut, the young vampire heard all the sounds, from his footsteps to his breathing sounds and even his heartbeat. Park Jimin's breath touched all of the young vampire's senses.

When he quietly opened the door and slipped in, Yoongi had already sat back in the chair and closed his eyes. He could smell him more clearly now and he was sure. This scent was undoubtedly something the young vampire wanted to be mixed into his satin sheets every night and be the first scent that woke him up in the morning. Still, he breathed in Park Jimin's scent more clearly as he approached him without opening his eyes, and locked it in his mind and even in his blood cells, never to forget.

"I know you're not sleeping."

When the young vampire opened one eye and looked at the one standing above his head, he had already moved to check the wound on his shoulder. When he noticed the redness on Jimin's wrist, he quickly grabbed his wrist with his healthy hand.

''Does it hurt?''

Jimin quickly removed his hand from him and hid it behind his back.

''Whether it hurt or not, this happened. We can't change that now, can we?"

Jimin quickly changed the bandage on his shoulder and already knew in his mind that he wasted a sheet on him. Park Jimin didn't live in abundance for years, on the contrary, he had to live in very different and difficult conditions from the life he was used to. At that moment, he thought about the nights he slept hungry and thirsty. It was not easy for him to continue his life after what Ajumma, who saw the future, told him. He knew that if Taehyung didn't bring him the things he needed from time to time, he would be in a more difficult situation, but Taehyung was not far enough to visit him often and he had experienced difficulties that he couldn't even explain to his friend. At first, he didn't have a hut to put his head in or a shelter to meet his human needs, and for weeks he found a remote and neglected den in his wolf form and had a very difficult time.