White Christmas

Dull rays of sunlight shine through the small slit of the royal red curtains. It's early. Too early. Sleep clouds your brain but you force your eyes open, you need to be up and out this prison mansion as soon as possible if you're going to make it back before anyone has the chance to realise you're gone. You are completely giddy at the thought of sneaking out on Christmas morning of all days, you can barely contain the smile on your face as you shove clothes on, the light coloured lace dress flows elegantly over your curves, stopping just shy of your knees, the plunging necklace drawing all the attention to your breasts that are barely contained in the thin material.

You look like some sort of ethereal winter fairy, beautiful and sensual, and you know you'll be freezing but you assume people wear easy access clothes if they're having sex outside, and this dress is the shortest you own, you've never worn it before and you're glad you never threw it out. You grab the same black trench coat as yesterday and gently open your door, the mansion is silent, you shuffle down the corridor lined with thick tinsel, mini Christmas trees spaced evenly throughout.

Your plan is to sneak through the staff area, there won't be many people in yet and you can slip out undetected. A few people rush around setting up for the long day ahead, too focused on their work to notice your figure sliding out the large door and into the backyard. You shiver and tread quickly to the garage, you think you've driven your car a total of one times since getting it, you never understood the point of being gifted a car you'd never even use because you're driven around everywhere anyway, but now you're glad to have it. You slide in to the oversized car, blasting the heating as soon as the engine roars to life. The entire city is silent, Christmas morning is much more relaxed out here than it is at home with people fussing over your hair and makeup.

Seonghwa's name lights up the tablet embedded into your car, you click the green button on your steering wheel. "Hey, I'm on my way."

"Good. I've been thinking about fucking you outside all night." You hear his door shut softly behind him.

"You didn't sleep? Sleep is important, Seonghwa."

He almost laughs before composing himself. "When I did I dreamt of your pussy clenching around my cock."

Heat rises in your cheeks, you stifle a smile. "I'll be there in five."

"Meet me by that abandoned cafe?"

"Okay." You nod even though he can't see you as his motorbike comes to life, rumbling lowly.

"I hope you're wet for me, princess," he says before hanging up.

Your thighs are clenched together as you drive, warmth settling in your stomach and spreading to your pussy. You didn't know it was possible for the mere thought of someone to turn you on this much, he drives you crazy without even touching you, he's a drug you don't think you'll ever stop craving. You're fucked, completely. Every time you tell yourself it's the last time but it never is. You pull up to the large park shrouded in trees, undisturbed snow creating a perfect, pristine scene in front of you. You hop out, the icy air nipping at your legs painfully, but the fire deep within your bones is enough for you to ignore the cold air.

You softly tread through the snow, enjoying how it crunches and flattens under your feet, you're so focused on the sounds you barely hear the distant rumble of Seonghwa's motorbike. You can't stop the stupid grin that appears on your face, the anticipation is killing you as you reach the cafe, the stone walls shining with ice. You fiddle with your coat sleeves nervously, chewing on your lip, relief washes over you as Seonghwa emerges from the trees coated in snow.

Fuck, he looks devastating. He's wearing leather biker trousers and a matching jacket, orange parts slicing through the black material, a black tank top clings to his muscles and makes you nearly drool at the sight. His silver chain sparkles in the weak sunshine, and your eyes finally meet his, they're half lidded with desire and your stomach does a flip. His dark hair is slicked back as it often is, he looks beautifully menacing as he stalks towards you, you don't realise you're shrinking against the wall until the ice makes its way to your skin and you shiver. He pulls his biker gloves off with his teeth, shoving them in his pocket.