The marks begin

"It's the day Melanie it's the day! I'm so excited I wonder which mark I'll get? Which mark do you you think I'll get? You will probably get a... bunny." Irene was so excited to get her mark but Melanie was the opposite she thought this mark thing was stupid and shouldn't get a mark. Melanie didn't care which mark she gets but she really didn't want to get a spider mark. "This whole mark thing is stupid but I think you'll get a Lion or spider mark I mean you would make a perfect spider mark." "Your right I would make such a great spider mark and- oh wait Mel guess what." "What is it?" "They double the marks that means instead of 1 spider mark there will be 2 spider marks sp they can help fight the evil side with more help isn't that so cool I hope I'm one!" "Then let's hope you get a spider mark and I don't then Irene plus you don't get our marks Until after school at 7PM but we have to get to class before we're late again because of you again. You had a little paper cut you didn't need to go to the nurse." "Yes I did it was important" Melanie and Irene finished the school day and had to go to the school at 7PM to get their marks both good and evil were getting their marks today if anyone at the good school was evil and anyone from evil school was good.. Well let's just say it wouldn't end well for them. If anyone got the most strongest marks those 2 teenagers would finished the school year until they Graduate then go to a special school to train for battle. At last the night they get their marks Irene and Melanie arrives at the school they find a seat and wait for the teachers to let them know when it's time. "Ok students the mark will start to appear on 2 minutes if 2 students get the spider mark please come up to the stage." Ms. V said. "Mel I'm so so excited let's hope I get spider." "Hope you get spider Irene I hope I get turtle" "Ok students 3...2..1. Look at your arm to see what you got if 2 students got the spider mark please come up to the stage." Miss V said loudly on the microphone. Irene and Melanie look down to find out they both have the spider mark Irene was so excited she left Melanie behind. Melanie tried to hide it but a teacher saw and took her to the stage " Hey hey I don't have the spider mark see look I'm not the right person for the spider mark trust me" The teacher puts Melanie on stage and Irene was excited to see that Melanie got the spider mark just like her."I'm so happy we both got the spider mark I can't wait I wonder what the school would be like, I wonder how will they train us, will there be dorms in the school? I'm so so so excited!" Irene was really excited but Melaine just had to stand the smiling and acting like she wanted the mark.