𝚁 𝚄 𝙻 𝙴 𝚂 & 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜

|| Rules are subject to change at any time ||

1. Fill out a form and wait until you are accepted. Tags are allowed, include the password with your form.

2. Literacy & Detail is required to some extent. Replies should be at least one paragraph in length and not all dialogue. It isn't all about the length and detail, though. However, if you don't have a very literate writing style and I receive a long and detailed response full of run on sentences, I'm not really going to take the time to read it. Nothing personal, just maybe work on literacy to go with all that detail! :)

3. No godmoding. I will control my character, you control yours. We can talk if there's something specific you want to happen and see if it's within the realms of the character and situation.
Also, everyone has flaws. Make sure your character has at least one. Key 1: What is your favorite song?

4. Give characters time. Don't force a rełationship without cause, let things develop naturally. Romance takes time and effort on both parts, so let's work together.

5. Role play in third person. Not first person, and don't mix. Third person, past tense. ".." for spoken text, just like most books.

6. No smut in the comments, take it to pm. I prefer pm anyway. I also have discord if you do. No uncensored cursing in the comments either. Key 2: Which rule is most important in your opinion and why? Any suggestions?

7. Don't spam me. I'm pretty busy and have a lot going on, this is a fun hobby for me. You can tag me once 1 or 2 hours after sending a message in case I didn't get something. After that wait at least 2 days between messages. If I still don't respond after a few, even to tell you that I'm busy, I'm probably either REALLY busy or I don't like the reply/you broke a rule.

8. Follow the rules! 3 strikes and you're out! If it's an understandable accident, I get it. I'm not a dictator.

9. You've got a month of no contact no show if we have an rp together. One month of absence with no explanation I will assume that you have lost interest or are not online anymore, which is understandable. I will delete the roleplay after that. Key 3: What got you into roleplaying and why do you like it?

10. Creating scenarios, I don't like making one size fits all scenarios and so I don't do it often on character pages. If you like a character, then we can talk about a scenario together.

Password: Send the passwords via pm before anything else please.