> 𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚢 <

|| 𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕 ||

𝙽 𝙰 𝙼 𝙴 :
Amaryssa
Meaning: "to sparkle"
(No family name)

𝙽 𝙸 𝙲 𝙺 𝙽 𝙰 𝙼 𝙴 :
~ Amara
~ Issa
~ Any you give her

𝙰 𝙶 𝙴 :
4,643 years, Immortal.
(Her age really depends on the time the rp is set. The above age would be for a modern setting)
Birth date: December 14, 2620 B.C.E

𝙶 𝙴 𝙽 𝙳 𝙴 𝚁 :
Female

𝚂 𝙴 𝚇 𝚄 𝙰 𝙻 𝙸 𝚃 𝚈 :
Heterosexual

𝚂 𝙿 𝙴 𝙲 𝙸 𝙴 𝚂 :
Transcendent Demigod / Greater Fae (Solitary)

What is that? A transcendent demigod is a being that wasn't conceived by two celestial beings but one with a party of a different race. This could be a god/titan and a human, or in her case a goddess and fairy deity. Transcendent demigods differ from demigods in that they do not start off as mortal, they begin with a god-like status. They also have the potential to become powerful enough to overthrow their parents should they so desire.

𝙴 𝚃 𝙷 𝙽 𝙸 𝙲 𝙸 𝚃 𝚈 :
Irrelevant, form can change.
Primary form: Indo-European, Caucasian

𝙽 𝙰 𝚃 𝙸 𝙾 𝙽 𝙰 𝙻 𝙸 𝚃 𝚈 :
Greek

𝙾 𝙲 𝙲 𝚄 𝙿 𝙰 𝚃 𝙸 𝙾 𝙽 :
Nature Fae, 'Earth Mother', in charge of the earth element and Spring season of nature's cornucopia. She helps to bring the changing of Winter to Spring and Spring to Summer. She is the deity of fertility, spring harvest, and abundance.

 She is the deity of fertility, spring harvest, and abundance

|| 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊 ||

𝙿 𝙴 𝚁 𝚂 𝙾 𝙽 𝙰 𝙻 𝙸 𝚃 𝚈 :
Amaryssa has a fun-loving and motherly personality full of joy and mischief. She loves caring for the animals of the world and being there for her animal friends in the spring season as they bring the next generation into the world. She adores playing with all baby animals, watching as they explore the environment and get into mischief—as long as it isn't dangerous, of course—while growing into adulthood and learn how to care for themselves. She loves creating things and bringing more life to the world. the feeling of watching new life come into the world will always be unmatched, to her, as she then gets to watch that life grow and see what it does. This goes for plants and animals alike.
Despite her father Oberon's abhorrent attitude towards humans, Issa herself is actually rather curious about them. Overall she doesn't think they're that bad, though she does think that they are very small-minded and overall selfish.
While she is sweet and bubbly, she can be naive to people's intentions due to living a life of solitude away from people most of the time. This has lead to her being wronged in the past, which she didn't take kindly to. She has never been above taking revenge for such a thing. Due to many centuries of solitude—aside from the much welcomed occasional interaction with her siblings—Amaryssa has also become quite the romantic through overhearing stories from human villages. Such stories give her hope that she will find her own lifelong mate one day, someone to complete her and bring her happiness forever more.
She has no desire to fight anyone unless a fight is brought to her. Her disdain for her father is not so strong that she would want to overthrow him.