Chapter 3

the maid spoke "hi miss! I'm marry I'll be taking care of you ans helping you around the house,these are the dresses that Mr. Vincenzo picked out for you,chose one dear! Liz felt like her throat was closing but managed to say I can't... as she looked down, marry signaled to the two maids on her right to leave so she could see what was wrong.

"What's wrong dear do you not like the dresses?"  "No they are beautiful but I can't.. liz said still looking at the ground now tearing up liz had never had to tell anyone about what she did but she felt like she could trust marry so liz slowly unzipped her jacket and let it drop to the floor her arms her cuts exposed. Marry let out a gasp but walked up to her and grabbed lizs chin and made her look at her. "It's ok my dear pick a dress and I'll find a nice sweater for you ok? Don't worry at all" marry said and have Liz a sweet smile "Liz nodded.

Liz chose a tight fitting black dress and marry looked in the closets and soon found a cropped black sweater and gave it to Liz after marry called the two maids back in and they did Liz's makeup and hair .

They did Light makeup and her hair straight with curled ends Liz looked in the mirror not even recognizing herself. "Well you're all done he's waiting for you downstairs let's go" marry said.

Liz walked down the stairs and turned to the living room and saw Vincenzo he looked wonderful his black suit showed how fit he was. God he was so hot Liz thought. Vincenzo looked up from his phone at Liz and smirked  " Atleast your beautiful" he said Liz felt angry but she never showed it and simply said "thank you,your not so bad yourself I guess" Vincenzo started walking towards the door Liz followed they got into the car they sat in silence Liz was looking out the window at the beautiful moon Vincenzo finally looked up and realized how beautiful she looked In the moonlight but he didn't let her get to his head he knew she was just a plaything a family in deut gave to him.

They finally arrived "listen don't talk to anyone in there,you stay by me the whole time. If I do end up walking away don't draw attention to yourself stay put till i come back understood?"Vincenzo said
"Yes" Liz replied Vincenzo got out first and helped Liz out her intertwined their fingers. "What are you doing let go" Liz said, "don't start with me understand" he said, Liz nodded and they started walked towards the big beautiful tan building

New chapter will be uploaded tomorrow!!