Happy Hearts Warming

Pinkie was rushing around the rock farm trying to get everything ready, this was the first Hearts Warming since she made her relationship with Twilight official.

Limestone: *grumbling* What's all the fuss about? It's really not that big of a deal.

Marble: *kicks limestone*

Pinkie: *shocked* Not a big deal?! This is the first Hearts Warming since Twilight became my special somepony, it has to be perfect!

Maude: Pinkie stop stressing all Twilight cares about is spending time with you.

Limestone: Just as long she doesn't mess with any of our traditions, like the last friend you brought here at Hearts Warming did.

Pinkie: You mean Applejack? I thought you were over that.

Limstone: *defensive* Of course I'm over it!

Pinkie: *a little shocked by Limestones outburst* Ok well Twilight will be here in a few hours, help me finish up?

*The sisters nod*

*In Ponyville*

Twilight: *panicking* Spike where is it?!

Spike: *confused* Uh where's what?

Twilight: My Hearts Warming present for Pinkie! *spots the gift* Ahh there it is! *starts panicking again* What if she doesn't like it? What if her family doesn't like me?! What if it doesn't work and our families never get to meet?!

Spike: *grabs hold of her* Twilight you need to calm down! Take a deep breath.

Twilight: *takes a deep breath* I'm ok.

Spike: Good now why do you think it won't work?

Twilight: *sighs* I don't know Spike Pinkie and I are so different it doesn't make sense.

Spike: Twilight you and Pinkie work so well because you're so different, she's your soulmate. It being Hearts Warming doesn't change that.

Twilight: *hugs him* Thank you Spike.

*back at The Rock Farm*

Twilight: *Knocks on the door*

Limestone: *opens the door* Who are you?

Twilight: *nervously* Uhh?

Pinkie: *pushes past Limestone* Limey don't me mean you know who this is, it's Twilight my special somepony remember?

Limestone: *lighting up a little* I'm only messing I know who you are, I'm Limestone Pinkies oldest sister.

Pinkie: *grabs Marble and pulls her over* And this is Marble my baby sister, who's only a few minutes younger than me.

Twilight: I didn't know you had a twin.

Pinkie: I never mentioned it? Oh well time to start celebrating our first Hearts Warming together!

They all started celebrating singing carols telling stories and exchanging gifts. After a few hours Pinkies sisters headed off to bed, whilst Twilight and Pinkie sat looking at the stars.

Twilight: How come your parents aren't here?

Pinkie: They've gone to visit my Granny Pie.

Twilight: Oh ok.

Pinkie: *sensing something is bothering Twilight* Is everything ok Twi?

Twilight: *nervously* Everything is fine.

Pinkie: *looks at her* Twi.

Twilight: *sighs* Ok I've just been thinking about us.

Pinkie: *worrying* What about us? You're not having second thoughts are you?

Twilight: No! I was actually worried you were!

Pinkie: Of course not why would you think that?

Twilight: *looks down* Because of how different we our logically we shouldn't work.

Pinkie: *gently lifts Twilights head back up* Twi logic doesn't apply to everything and this is one of those things.

Twilight: I don't follow?

Pinkie: We work because of how different we are you're my soulmate.

Twilight: That's exactly what Spike said.

Pinkie: *puts her arm around Twilight and pulls her close* Well he's right.

Twilight: *puts her head on Pinkies shoulder* Happy Hearts Warming Pinkie.

Pinkie: *kisses Twilight's head* Happy Hearts Warming Twilight.