Holding Hands

I sit in my bed, staring into the nothingness that surrounds me. It was slightly cold yet I felt warm inside my comfortable bed. I turn off my alarm and get out of bed, heading to the kitchen.
Even though I am only 17, I live on my own, kinda. It's because my parents don't really stick around at home for lots of time, even when I was little they'd just have someone else look after me.

I pour myself some Cheerios into my bowl and eat quickly, making sure I have time to get dressed for volleyball practice this morning.

As I've finished up, I walk to school only to see the two idiots simping over Kiyoko, I stand behind them and smack their heads.
"OW!" Both Noya and Tanaka yell. The taller looks behind and stares into my eyes, my heart flutters but I stay the same.
"Hurry up and get inside, and stop bothering Kiyoko." The boys nod their heads and run inside yelling, as I go to follow them, Kiyoko grabs my arm.
"I saw that you know" She says softly, I pretend to not know whet she means.
"What do you mean, nothing happened?"
Kiyoko looks at me with a knowing eye, she then rests her hand on my shoulder and sighs.
"Well, if you ever do, I'd say to go for it. Maybe the result will surprise you." She says, taking her hand off and walking into the gym.

I stand still, what did she mean? I'm not that bad at hiding my feelings right? Is she saying that he likes me back? No way, he loves Kiyoko, not me...

"-ENNO!"
"AHH!" I scream, snapping out of my thoughts I see Tanaka in front of me, he's so close, I start blushing.
"You alright, you've gone a bit red and you seem a bit spaced?" He asks me.
"Im fine Tanaka, im just feeling a bit hot." I reply, even though it's cold as ice outside.
Tanaka looks at me, he sees right through my lie.
"DAICHI, IM TAKING ENNO TO THE NURSE!" Tanaka yells, he then drags me, his hand intertwined with mine. Im surprised but don't say anything.
Tanaka opens the door to the nurses office, but she wasn't there. He pulls me to the bed and we both sit on it. He's still holding my hand.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading the first page, hopefully I remember to do the next pages!