Pretty girl.

Vida's POV.

I stood there, slumped the corner of the room, wondering why i couldn't bring myself to talk
to anybody.
sipping away at my beer, a cute girl started walking over towards me.
I must've looked like an idiot spinning my head to see iff she was actually looking at me though.
As she walked up, she spoke, her voice sounded like an angel.
"whachu doing here all by yourself?"
"i don't know, i don't really know anybody", I replied back to her.
"come and join us"
She tugged at my arm, pulling me over to her group of friends.
I was so out of place though as they were all in pretty, sparkly dresses that fitted their figures so well, and i was in plain suit pants and a shirt.
i may aswell had just been a dude.
I stopped daydreaming when i noticed the pretty girl who brought me over was staring at me, smiling.
she moved closer to me and introduced herself. Harper.
what a beautiful name for an even prettier girl.
"oh um yeah. i'm Vida"
"that's beautiful. Mexican?"
i was surprised she recognised as no one ever does.
"yes actually, it means life."
"that's so nice, um, i was wondering iff you wanna get out of here? you seem uncomfortable"
she waited for my reply but i just nodded instead, following her outside to the pavement. surprisingly, nobody was there cause the party was packed.
We sat on the curb, still sipping our drinks and getting to know each other some more.
I wasn't sure, but i think she was flirting with me. i mean, every time i made her laugh she would put her hand on mine and sometimes she would move an inch closer to me, thinking i didn't notice.
i didn't mind though, she was gorgeous. i couldn't get enough of her light blue eyes and she had platinum blonde hair that came down to her lower back, with slight waves showing.
soon enough she got a little bit more than just drunk, making her be all over me.
I took her inside to her friends and some of them offered to take her home, but she kept complaining saying she wanted to stay with me or she wasn't leaving.
After a while of arguing, i gave up and brought her to my car.
she jumped in, happier than ever.
The car ride wasn't long, about 15 minutes iff you were to count, but harper didn't seem to notice.
She fell slightly asleep, putting her head on my shoulder and her hand on mine whilst on the gearstick.
I felt shivers down my body the entire time until i arrived at my apartment.
Way to ruin the moment.
I tried nudging her to wake her up but it wasn't working.
So instead i decided to pick her up and carry her inside, placing her down on my bed.
She looked so cute, all cuddled up to my many blankets but I didn't wanna be invasive so i decided it was best to sleep on the sofa, but she had other plans.
"nooooooo stay V pleaseeee" she whined whilst grabbing my hand.

—————————————————————————

writer's POV

i'm begging no one be mean this is my first ever story and it's nowhere near finished i'll probably do more later 😭😭😭