Chapter 2

"How are you today, senpai?" "Did you try the sandwiches that I made this morning?" Christina giggles as she hugs Shalom. "I'm perfectly fine. And, yes, I've tried it; it's tasty and well-made." Shalom smiles and gently strokes Christina on the head. "I'm glad you like it, Shalom senpai." "You just brightened my day!" Christina expresses her feelings of satisfaction after Shalom compliments her.

          Meanwhile, Rahu stands in front of the main doorway, her gaze fixed on Shalom and Christina. Rahu is unable to resist a smile from showing up on her lips and let out her small laugh. "Shalom, Christina...let's get this party started." "The Male Chief is looking forward to our arrival at his Birthday Party Celebration."

          Christina dashed to the front door, prepared to spend some quality time with the two of them. "I'm looking forward to spending the weekends with the people I love most!" Shalom senpai and Rahu in particular! I'll make sure to capture as many images as possible so that I may create a memory book album!" Christina smiles with excitement.

-10:00 AM- At Eastside Birthday Party Celebration Hall. 

          They have arrived at the location of the Birthday Celebration. Christina was taken aback by her surprise that the majority of the people on the Eastside wore elegant suits and dresses. Most of the women are likewise decked out in the most expensive pieces of jewelry.

          "Woah! There are a lot of people here. The food and drink in the main dining area certainly appear tremendous! My tummy is growling, and I am dying to try them all!" Christina expresses her excitement. "I'm nervous to meet everyone here. They're all visually appealing!" Christina continued to babble.

          Meanwhile, Nightingale makes her way toward the three of them in the Party hall. "Hello there." Shalom, Rahu and Christina. I am delighted that the three of you are able to attend today's Male Chief Birthday Celebration." Nightingale smiled and raised her hand to request a glass of wine from the server.

          As Shalom and Rahu continue chatting with Nightingale, Christina is preoccupied observing her surroundings. "Here's your glass of wine, Ma'am," the server stated. "By the way, I'd like to inform you that wine we serve is made with expensive ingredients." Male Chief himself selects all of them. "He's quite proficient at making wine," Nightingale says. Shalom and Rahu appear to be captivated by what Nightingale said. They take a sip of the excellently prepared wine. "Hmm, it does have a distinct and soft flavor. It left fewer tannins, resulting in a smoother, velvety texture." say Shalom. "It does taste quite distinctive and I agree with Shalom opinion about this wine." Rahu continues to sip a glass of wine, as if she hasn't had enough of Male Chief's well-crafted wine.