𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞, 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 ?

✧ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 + 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥

☆○o 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 + 𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 !
( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 )

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐡𝐨𝐥  𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬. as people's bodies rubbed up against each other. creating some type of friction. the smell burned the girls nose as she shoved her way through the house. her skirt ridding up a little bit because of the length.

she had just arrived at the party and was already fed up. she didn't know who she was looking for and why she was there but she needed a drink.

she made her way towards what she presumed to be the kitchen while pushing past people. her phone was held tight in her hands as her car keys jiggled slightly in her skirt pocket.

she grabbed a red solo cup that was on the table before looking around for a drink.

she wasn't a alcoholic.

she never drinked.

so her only option was the luke warm pop that sat on the table. it would be disgusting but it's better then nothing.

she poured the liquid in her cup before placing the liquid to her mouth letting it sink down to her stomach. she stood in the kitchen for a while looking around before texting braelynn since she got the girls number earlier in the day.

she continued to look down at her phone walking slightly around before seeing that braelynn texted her back saying she was in the living room.

a sigh left the girls mouth before she walked forward lifting her head up and dropping the arm that had her phone down but it was to late because her body collided with someone else.

a boys.

his white shirt was drenched in some red liquid that had previously layed inside of her cup but was now strung up all over him. and he looked pissed to say the least.