-STALKER-

I took this new found freedom as an opportunity to be part of the normal everyday world. These last few days had been far too much for my taste. I can't help but feel anxiety, because I'm sure at any moment Joseph will come bursting through my hotel door. Grabbing me by my broomstick and throwing me in his tower to be his person rapunsel.

I know that my absence is driving him crazy because my phone is ringing off of the hook. It hasn't stopped since I've gotten here. His messages are making things even worse for me.
I watched enough Scandal and spy movies to know never to answer the phone. It only takes about 30 seconds for  a person to track you down and find your exact location. By using a single phone call.

I'll give him that pleasure of finding me when I'm ready. Until then I need to stock up on supplies. I can't help but be prepared for the wrath that's about to come. This man is taking advantage of the short bit of time he has left to get his immortal life together. I know that there's some form of good karma in it for me in the end. I don't have to worry about anything. Even if darkness decided to direct its full attention to me. I'm pretty sure I can get away from him with ease.

If Joseph found out that I had an option to sacrifice myself for him. He would probably go ballistic and go after darkness. Which would completely ruin his life or maybe it would lead to darkness taking me and leaving him safe and sound. The only thing is that he would be filled with pain and sorrow. That is, if he truly loves me the way a mate should.

The herbs that I need to get are so hard to find that only one shop carries them. The lady sells them fresh and dried. Which works for me, I want a couple fresh herbs to plant around the property as a form of warding. I'd most likely use a ton of St Johns Wort to cloak the entire property. Basil and Sage for protection. I may even plant some hot peppers too as a way of adding to that protection. I have a ton of powders, talismans, floor washes, potions, and gris gris bags to make. This is gonna have to be done without the brothers knowing. That way I don't get distracted.

I'm gonna have to pull Joseph away from the house, light a fire up under him unlike any other. I can see myself spending the rest of my life with him. Even though I haven't had the chance to be intimate with him like a couple. I may have to tempt him into marking me. The man is absolutely attractive so I wouldn't mind it. It's just that I don't know how he would act after if he's acting like this now.

That man will probably start a damn war over me if any man decides to take me from him. I left my hotel in an oversized white dress that had long sleeves. It was lured off of the floor by my chocolate brown boots. I also had my hair wrapped up in a cute little style. I honestly looked cute. My makeup was minimal and I had on a delicate fragrance by Jo Malone. I felt so confident , I made sure to bring my throwing knives and some weaponry to protect myself.

I don't like being snuck up on and targeted. I almost drowned the other night. I can't have that happen again. It was a bit traumatic to me and I'm pretty sure it was traumatic to Joseph too. I had gotten a driver which was bringing me to Haus of Hoodoo. A favorite of mine, second to Crescent City Conjure. When I arrived, I couldn't help but be filled with excitement. There were two ladies behind the counter who welcomed me warmly as I entered the shop.

I handed the list of herbs I needed and the amount in ounces. They took it and began filling up brown paper bags with them. I grabbed a ton of their plain 7 day candles and tapers too. Along with some spiritual waters/colognes. I got a couple wasp nests and rusty nails. I need them for wards. This took me a good 25 minutes, I waited for about an extra ten minutes to get the herbs. After they were complete, I paid and left.

The driver opened to door for me and I got inside of the car. He took my stuff and placed them in the backseat. He got into the car and buckled
Up. He shifts the Escalade into drive and pulls out of the parking spot. On our way there I notice a car trailing behind us. I don't think my driver is aware if this, but I am. We pull up to the shop and I hop right out and go in. I grabbed a couple grisgrris bags and bottles of oils. Then I pay and leave, I kept this run short. I stopped by a small restaurant and got a big bowl of gumbo to go.

The car was still trailing not far behind. The person just made sure they parked either down the road or across the street in the blind spot of the driver. They knew what they were doing and that only led me to believe it was Joseph and his brother. Scoping the scene out before coming in for the kill. I got driven back to my hotel. When I arrived outside, I made sure to grab all of my stuff and run to the elevator. It took all of my strength to get it all to the room. But I managed to do it before they found my room.