Chapter 11

You woke up in a bed and was greeted by Recovery Girl. You still felt the affects of the punch to the back of your head.

"Oh my, you're awake now (y/n)" Recovery Girl greeted you, walking closer to your bed.

You looked down to examine your ripped uniform and remembering what happened at the USJ. "How long was I out for Recovery Girl? How is everyone? Are they safe??? And what about Mr Aizawa??" you had so many questions run through your head in such a short amount of time; you were quickly snapped out of your panic when your headache started getting worse, as a reminder to what happened against the Nomu.

"One question at a time my dear. You have no need to worry, everyone is safe. Young Bakugo brought you to me as fast as he could. I don't think I have seen that much panic in his face before but anyways you were out for two days. As for Aizawa, he is getting his wounds treated, and he should make a full recovery soon!" Recovery Girl exclaimed before raising her voice to nag you "And what on earth were you thinking rushing in to take on that Nomu head on?! I would give you a slap across the head but it seems like that Nomu did that for me and more".

A sweatdrop appeared on your face while you held your hands up in defence, apologising for your reckless stunt.

You were spared from even more nagging when you saw a boy with spikey ash blonde hair and red eyes in the door way looking over at you, waiting for approval to come in from Recovery Girl.

He was given the okay to enter and she left the room, giving you two some time to yourselves

After a minute of awkward silence Bakugo finally spoke up "You know, while what you did was reckless, I have to admit, at the same time it was pretty badass" you looked up at him to study his facial expressions. He had a much softer expression than his usual scowl. His eyes looked a lot more kinder, and he had a soft smile on his face.

 His eyes looked a lot more kinder, and he had a soft smile on his face

You couldn't help but let a blush creep on your face. Why were you blushing? And what is this weird feeling in your stomach? This can't be love right? There's no way.

After a few seconds Bakugo had a shocked expression before returning to his grumpy face and turning away from you with a 'Tch' leaving his mouth.