The ICC Party

"Are you two ready yet?"

Surya's voice could be heard outside as Ishan and Shubman struggled inside their room to get ready for the party they had.

"Just 2 more minutes Surya Bhai."

Shubman shouted while putting on his shirt.

"We're leaving."

Surya's steps could be heard outside indicating he's moving away. Ishan rushed while combing his hair. Shubman ran after him. They got out of the room as Ishan threw the comb inside somewhere and Shubman locked the door before they dashed their way downstairs.

When they reached everyone, they got nothing but stairs. Virat was opening his mouth when Ishan cut him off,

"Sorry everyone, we forgot, but if we leave now we'll be still on the party in time."

Virat made his lips and eyes straight like this emoji 😑, as everyone else sighed at the youngster's reply. But nevertheless, everyone shrugged it off and went to their respective cars.

When they reached the party it was crowded, too much. It was a cricket party before the T20 cup, declared by ICC (everyone knows ICC right?), and it was congested with most of the teams as the Indian team reached. They had their own sections to sit, but you always have the independence to meddle in with other players.

Shubman and Ishan decided to be together, because there's no one whom they'll spend their time with as they are almost the new players, but they've attended this same party last year though. Everyone else, who were older than them, had friends and people to talk with, so no one would be there to spend time with them and Ishan's happy about the fact he'll get some time alone with Shubman outside the hotel. (Yeah of course, we all know that).

"Yrr, Shubi, it's so boring."

Ishan whined after 1 and a half hour of them spending there. Everyone was enjoying it, but they were still feeling left out.

"What would you want me to do about that?"

Shubman groaned, listening to the same question from Ishan for the 203 times.

"I don't know! Suggest something good."

"Okay so you want me to give you a pole dance in this bar? Or should I do it privately for you so you could fly some notes of Rs.500/- on me? Ok here's a better idea, why don't you give me a lap dance?"

Shubman said all that in a mocking tone but at the other side Ishan was blushing furiously listening to his words.

Him, in Shubman's lap, dancing and teasing him around.

He shook his head vigorously. No no no, all Shubman meant was a joke.

Both of them remained silent for the next few minutes.

After 10 minutes Ishan felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around and gasped. It was his childhood friend, Nehal Wadhera from the MI team.

He stood up and immediately both of them engulfed each other in a bone crushing hug.

"Oh my god, I didn't think you'd be here."

Ishan squelead after pulling out of the hug. He could feel Shubman's eyes on him but decided to ignore him.

"It's great to see you Ishu."

Nehal smiled and put one of his hand on Ishan's shoulder.

"It's great to see you too. But this is ICC party, what are you doing here?"

Nehal smirked and leaned closer to whisper in to Ishan's ear.

"That's how I hacked Rohit bhaiya's mind to get me inside."

Ishan laughed while clutching his stomach. When he was finished, he wiped the single drop of tear and formed in the corner of his eyes due to laughing so much.

"God Nehal, you never change."

"C'mon Ishu, I've a lot to talk about."

With that, Nehal dragged away Ishan, who totally forgot about the person, who's deadly furious and jealous eyes was on him all the time he spent with Nehal...
.
.
.
Wow! Give me a huge round of applause! I feel to give myself credit for the last line I wrote.

Le my readers :- good job author, good job 👏👏