Chapter Forty One (M)

Jungkook and taehyung comes out of dressing room others too saw there wedding dresses . Taekook liked each other dresses so others didn't had any problem.

Jungkook comes to jin who was going through suits for Namjoon and him.

Jk : Jin hyung what are you doing hmm? (Hug jin from back side and place his chin on his shoulder )

Jin : aren't you being way to sweet?

Jk : I am just showing some affection to my lovely, caring, handsome hyung can't I?

Jin : bun I will get diabetes if I keep listening to your so sugar coated word. Just say want you want hmm.

Jk : after you went home can you tell eomma and appa that I went yonji's apartment for night stay .

Jin frown listen to jungkook he gave questionable look.

Jin : isn't yoonji and hobi are went go for a night date you told me.

Jk : they went . (Jin more confused) actually today tae is staying at our apartment for someone work so -

Jin : so you thought you also accompany him. Right.

Jk : you are jinus hyung.

Jin : yes I am . (Said with proud smile) so tell him you will accompany him.

Jk : I will surprise him. (Said blushing)

Jin : so romantic .

Everyone were done with shopping ready to leave. They decided to have dinner outside at restaurant.

They were inside the restaurant. Namjin, taekook, Mr. And Mrs. Jeon , Mr. and Mrs. Kim were sitting together.

Mr. K : finally you both will marry soon and we don't have to take care of this lovesick boy.

Tae : appa (whined)

Mr. K : I didn't lie though right honey.

Mrs. K : yes

Mrs. J : well Jungkook is no way good here to. Always staring at phone waiting for taehyung's call or text. And when he do he just went to room and start talking.

Mr. J : I sometimes thinks that we shouldn't take with us. ( said chuckling everyone were teasing soon to be married couple who were just blushing and holding each other's hands under the table)

Tae : well appa it's not late yet I can come and take jungkook with me. ( said immediately)

Mrs . K : I am just done with my son. (Said in dramatic way putting hands on over her forehead)

Well taehyung care least he is can be shameless if that can bring him close to jungkook. Anything for his love of his life his bun.

They talked and dinner together. Talked about jungkook and taehyung's wedding. Talking about wedding theme, which hall for there wedding is already decided. Taehyung was just busy in jungkook, teasing him putting his hand on his thighs, feet over his feet.

Everyone was done with every talk about marriage it's arrangements. It's time to leave.

Taehyung and jungkook were in same car. Mr and Mrs Jeon in same car with namjoon and jin heading towards to Jeon mansion. Mr and Mrs. Kim heading towards to Kim mansion thinking taehyung will drop jungkook to Jeon mansion.

Jin : eomma jungkook told me he won't come home he is going to yoonji's apartment.

Mrs. J : why?

Jin : actually it's last week of him being bachelor so wanted night stay with him as single.