Chapter 1

Chapter 1
Did this kid just beat a Minotaur?/capture the flag.

Eleanor pov

Being a Demi-god was hard, you never wanted this life, and you would be hunted until you died. I was in the medic bay, as I was a child of Apollo, god of archery, prophecies, truth, healing, etc. I had been here at camp half-blood for five years, and I arrived at six and a half. As soon as I stepped foot into this camp, my brother and I had been claimed by Apollo. My brother's name is William Solace, but I call him Will. Apollo had visited our mom many times, and boom, here we are. Unlike our half siblings who Apollo visited once or twice, my mother had been visited by Apollo many times. We were also given gifts from Apollo, a ring made with gold was given to us. The ring Apollo gave to Will could transform into a bow and a quiver with infinite arrows that can be fire arrows, greek fire arrows, or just normal ones. My ring could transform into a bow and quiver just like my brothers, but Apollo also gave me three other rings. I only so far know what two of the other three rings could do. They could become a celestial bronze and imperial gold short sword. I mostly use celestial bronze as it just feels better in two hands, and the imperial gold short sword is one handed. My siblings don't hold anything against us, even if Apollo seems to favor us. Plus, thanks to Will and I, we are the calmest and one of the strongest cabins.

Anyways, I was cleaning up the supplies that had been left out by Lee Fletcher, a son of Apollo, who had been teaching the newest addition to our cabin, Samantha Georgenson. She was talented in archery, but not so much in healing like my brother, and I. We were the best healers in camp, and I was blessed by my father to even have some of the best archery skills from this past eon (so people say). But, with great powers comes a great weakness. I had the power of prophecys. Normally, only the oracle of Delphi would have it, but I always had a knack of getting things people normally didn't, like not having dyslexia. Plus, adding onto the prophecy's I can say, I have not one, but two fatal flaws. One of them is low self esteem, the second one is abandonment.

The camp director, Mr. D (also known as Dionysus), had bacicly dubbed me the camp leader. So all problems would go to me instead of him. It was hard at first, but I got used to it. After a while, me and Mr. D played pinochle against chiron (I was like a lucky charm, not the food version.).

Anyways, I was just cleaning up the supplies in the medical tent, it was a small part of the big cabin with 6 beds on each side of the wall. The beds are normally unused unless someone gets hurt, and even if one person was hurt, they would normally go into a vacant room in the big cabin. I hear screaming and shouting. I ran outside to see a huge rain cloud in the sky, and the rain was drowning everything outside the border. I ran to Thalia's tree and saw the Minotaur. It was charging at a boy with sea green eyes, jet black hair, his cloths and hair stuck to his skin, he was clearly winded and exhausted, he was barely surviving. On the ground, on the hill, laid Grover. Half goat, and half man. He had been assigned to protect and guild Percy Jackson. I quickly moved him beyond the border, and when I looked back, Percy had managed to single handly defeat the Minotaur, then he collapsed right onto the ground.

I cringed as I picked him up. I slowly dragged him to the big cabin, half way there, Grover woke up. "Nora!" He bleated, he ran over to me and I gave him a small smile. "Do you want help?" Grover asked, "yes please." I said, Grover picked Percy up by his feet, and we took him to the big cabin. As we entered, Chiron walked out of a room. "I believe you should take Mr. Jackson to the empty room." Chiron said. "Yes sir." I said. We moved him to the empty room and I checked if he had any major injuries, which he did not surprisingly. I only had to sing a weak gleaming hymn, and my hands were already glowing with a yellow aura. He had minor scratches, but will be out like a broken light bulb with all the energy he used.