Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1

◎Wei Xuan is reborn◎

In a ward at the Beijing National Cotton Factory Workers' Hospital, three women were surrounding the bed and whispering to the patients. You can still vaguely hear the faint sound of crying coming out.

And a man standing at the door held a belt in his hand and shouted loudly at the young man opposite him: "Jiang Che, look, you made your mother angry, why don't you admit your mistake quickly?"

The young man named Jiang Che was very stubborn. He seemed to have not heard the words and just kept silent.

Mother Jiang, who was lying in bed, couldn't help but cry louder when she saw her son couldn't sit still. There was a strong tendency that her son would flood Jinshan Temple if he didn't agree to her request.

When Father Jiang saw his daughter-in-law crying like this, he was angry and distressed at the same time. For a moment, he was so angry that his son was so angry that he was not afraid of being scalded by boiling water. However, he couldn't bear to swing the belt in his hand. After all, He is the youngest son whom he loves the most. If he is really beaten, not only himself, but also his wife will not spare him.

Seeing that the atmosphere was about to freeze, Jiang Che's three sisters stood aside and did not dare to express their anger.

In the end, Jiang's mother couldn't resist her son and took a step back before the matter was settled satisfactorily.

When Jiang Che saw that his mother had agreed to let him marry Wei Xuan, a big smile immediately appeared on his face, as if the person with a straight face just now was not him. He flattered Jiang's mother and wiped out the last feeling in Jiang's mother's heart. There was no reluctance at all.

Forget it, just be rural. As long as it can make her son happy, she will accept it.

Seeing that the matter was resolved, Jiang Che's three sisters winked at each other, their eyes full of helplessness and acceptance. They knew that this would be the end.

Father Jiang and mother Jiang have a total of five children. The eldest is a boy, and the next three are girls. Jiang Che is an old man, only 6 years older than his eldest brother's nephew, and he is sweet-tongued and can coax people. , is also good-looking, and it is not an exaggeration to say that he is Jiang's mother's heart and soul.

His brothers and sisters at home were all much older than him, and they all gave in to him, which was how he developed his current little bully temperament. Therefore, his three sisters were not surprised at all that their parents would finally agree to this matter. Ever since they were young, every time there was a conflict, their parents would not compromise first.

Jiang Che didn't care what his three sisters were thinking. He was planning when to tell Wei Xuan the good news. As for the specific date of the wedding, as long as he made his mother happy, everything would be easy to talk about.

At this time, Wei Xuan, who woke up in an earthen house in the countryside, didn't know that such a big surprise was waiting for her ahead.

She was in a kind of chaos now.

Who can tell her that she has died of a heart attack? Why did she change her body when she opened her eyes? Also, what is this place? Where did the original owner of this body go?

A series of questions in her brain could not be answered. Fortunately, when she calmed down, she found that she still had the memory of her original body.

After roughly sorting through the memory of this body from childhood to adulthood, Wei Xuan breathed a sigh of relief. She had read many novels in her previous life, and her current appearance was probably the legendary rebirth.