Some call it a duel, other a face off. One man standing there with a face expression of stone and the other man laughing. He was laughing as if he was at a comedy show. He doubled over and his face started turning red of laughing. Bystanders were looking weird at him, why is he laughing, he might die today. The man straightened a bit and calmed down, but the moment he saw all the faces and the expressions they bore, he snorted and doubled over again.

The man with the expression of stone got sick of it. He grabbed his gun walked a few paces and turned to where the man was laughing. Bystanders were confused, what was he doing, this didn't make any sense. Had they both gone crazy? Before anyone could say a word, the man lifted his gun and fired. It went silent. The laughing man crumpled to the floor and his blood stained the grass red. But not only the man was silent, the bystanders were too. Shocked expressions took over their features. No one made a sound, birds quieted down, probably scared by the gunshot. Even the wind stopped blowing in the grasses, the world was quiet, still, peaceful. Everyone took the silence in. 

Suddenly a bird started to chirp again and others followed. The breeze took up again and blew some of the bystanders hair in their eyes and mouths. Everything seemed normal again, as of nothing had happened. But when everything was back to how it was, the man with the gun, let out a giggle, and the giggle became a laugh and soon he was the one doubled over and turning red. Without another word, he lifted his gun up to his temple. He looked at the bystanders and smiled. And without another word he pulled the trigger.

authors note:

Here is another short story. Sorry if it's too short, but my short stories are actually short. Okay bye!!