2

•~~~~~~•

Suraj hua maddham
Chaand jalne laga
Aasmaan yeh haai
Kyun pighalne laga
Main thehra raha
Zameen chalne lagi
Dhadka yeh dil
Saans thamne lagi
Oh kya yeh mera
Phela phela pyaar hai

•~~~~~~•

AAYANSH'S POV

"What are you doing?" I asked strictly to my grandmother who is having sweets even after being forbidden to not to "Mera pyara bacha" she exclaimed and hugged me tightly "kise ko batayega toh nahi?" I glared at her and said "should I tell this to dadaji? (Grandpa) "if you dare to than I'll tell your mom that you were working till late night" I gulped and said "let's make a deal, if you don't tell this to maa (Mom) than I'll keep my mouth shut about you having sweets is it a deal?" I ask while forwarding my hand "deal" said my grandmother and shakes my hand "but this is the last time your having sweets for this month ok?" I ask worriedly "thik hai mera baccha" she said and kissed my forehead "now let's go and have breakfast shall we?" I ask like a gentleman while forwarding my hand to her, when she gave her hand to me I kissed it and headed to the dinning hall.

Everyone Was having breakfast when suddenly papa spoke "I was thinking about aayansh's marriage" everyone went silent and I looked up at him with my usual cold face "dad we already had this conversation I'm not ready for marriage and all!" I say with a little annoyance "you better speak with manners aayansh!!" Spoke my grandfather "main mafi chahta hun dadaji" (please forgive me grandpa) I say with my head low as I respect my grandfather alot, "beta (child) we are just going to meet the family the decision will be yours it is okay aayansh" my grandpa specks and I cannot say no to him "ji dadaji" I say and get up "I need to leave I have a meeting in an hour" I say and and head out.

I was scrolling through my emails when I bumped into a kid "watch where you going kid!" I said as I walked past her I heard her saying "excuse me who are you calling a kid huh?, I'm 24 years old" said that kid "I'm not a kid but you are a oldie" I looked at her with my usual cold face and said "watch what your saying kid or it won't be good for you" I tried to walk towards my company as I'm almost late for my meeting "hey apologize it's your mistake" agh this annoying kid, I turn towards her almost towering over her and said with my most coldest tone "if you don't wanna cause trouble to yourself than you better leave" I said with arrogance  "or what will you do oldie huh?" I turn around and try to leave but she grabbed my arm and she tore my blazer like wtf? How strong is this kid? "Have you gone mad!!!" I shout at her and she ran away after screaming "SORRY OLDIE" annoying kid "now what the fuck will I wear for my dang meeting aghh" I enter my company fuming with anger and shouted "Mr Amit in my office right now" I entered my office followed by my secretary Mr Amit "get me a new blazer right now" I shouted and the other second he went storming out of my office after bowing at me to get me a blazer.

AUTHOR'S POV

IN RATHORE MANSION

"Gayatri!!" Shouted Pratap and the next second his wife came saying "aree kya hue? Kyu chila rahe hue" (uff what happened, why are you shouting?) "Gayatri!, Gautam just called and told me that they will be coming tomorrow evening to see our aaradhya!" Gayatri's eyes widen and she jumps on her husband to hug him "I told you before hand that they'll say yes to meet our aaradhya as Gautam bhaiya is your friend!" She says and kisses his cheeks while sitting on his lap "but we should not be this excited as they just told yes for seeing our aaradhya, we are not going to marry her off until she likes the boy" he says with a sad smile "what happened honey?" Asks his wife "I'm feeling overwhelmed by Just thinking about marrying our princess" he says to his wife while trying to control his tears, his wife says to lighten his heart "we haven't married her yet and your already shredding tears, honey don't worry I'm sure our princess will make the right decision, now cheer up my husband or our daughter won't like it" she says in a playful tone and gets up and heads out of the room "I just hope wherever my daughter gets married, she won't be married to any typical family" he says to himself and goes after his wife.

•~~~~~~•

841 word count

Sooo I hope you guys will like this chapter and I might or might not post tomorrow and please vote and follow and shower your love 💗

•~~~~~~•