More about You

‸THIS IS SUBJECTIVE, CHANGE IT TO LOOK LIKE YOU!‸

THIS IS SUBJECTIVE, CHANGE IT TO LOOK LIKE YOU!

Name: Y/n

Sexuality: Bisexual

Age: 16

Height: 5'7

Appearance: H/L H/C hair, Shiny E/C eyes, S/T skin. 

Personality : Helpful, Clingy, Vengeful, Serious, Caring, Skillful

Other notes: Y/n is incredibly clingy to Mizu and will do anything she says or asks. He comes from a seemingly similar background that Mizu has, but was raised by Madame Kaji. While in Madame Kaji's care, Y/n learned how to play the shamisen and the koto. Y/n played all the time in the brothel, and all the workers loved hearing the boy play. Y/n then left to find Mizu and befriended her. Ever since he found her, he has been stuck by her side forever and had always tried to protect her. Y/n is 2nd best next to Mizu, but the both are undefeatable as it seems. Y/n wears similair clothing like Mizu does, but the coloring is e/c. He also wears a large hat and orange glasses to cover his eye color. Y/n caries an e/c sword just like Mizu does, but his sword has flower petals engraved in it instead. 

Likes: Mizu, cold water, plants, warm food, his sword, the pendant Mizu gave him, playing the shamisen, playing the koto.

Dislikes: His mother, Mizu's "Mother", The foreigners, Heiji Shindou, People who hurt Mizu, not being there for Mizu, foreign products, opium, guns, shitty swordsman, shitty swordsmanship, himself

Love interests:

None in this book 

There will be a sequel after this book is finished

Picrew Link: https://picrew.me/en/image_maker/41329/complete?cd=qElidqaMxA