05

It was the hogsmead weekend and Penelope was definitely not asking James for help but she had definitely not got her permission slip signed, "i don't know how i will with the dementors at the gate but i will sneak out and find you somehow"Penelope...

It was the hogsmead weekend and Penelope was definitely not asking James for help but she had definitely not got her permission slip signed, "i don't know how i will with the dementors at the gate but i will sneak out and find you somehow"Penelope assured sending the four slytherins off without her but as soon as they left she got grabbed from behind a hand on her mouth so she couldn't scream. She started thrashing about while being dragged, kicking and throwing her arms about trying to get away from the strong grasp someone had on her "relax its only us"Fred and George laughed at her distress and released her from their grip.

"So what's up why did you Penny-nap me?"Penny laughed still on edge from the dragging. "Well we know you don't have your slip signed to go to hogsmead"Fred started. "And we're here to help you"George finished. "Okay how, what's the plan?"she asked and the twins laughed pulling out a piece of old parchment, Penelope knew that they were doing something and not use grabbing some ratty old parchment. The twins explained and gave the Marauders map to Penny leading her to the entrance of a passageway sending her off.

She walked down the long corridor of the passageway, then went down a set  of stairs, to the right and then she went up another opening the door right in honeydukes a sweet shop. She left in a hurry to find her friends and went looking in each of the shops till she got to the three broomsticks a wizarding pub.  She looked around the pub, suddenly feeling a pair of strong arms wrap around her. Theo. "Theo hey"she said excitedly "hey princess"he teased. "Ew don't call me that"she responded and he laughed. "I'm not the only one who's calling you princess"he stated and Penny's face scrunched up in confusion "who else is calling me princess?"

"Well hello your highness"Blaise greeted as Penny sat down. "Penny why didn't you tell us i mean shit thats cool bu-"Lorenzo got interrupted by Penelope "I'm not a princess and why is everyone spreading that?". "Here, look"Daphne said handing over her witch weekly copy to Penelope.

Reeta skeeta:
A anonymous writer has gave us some intel on the latest at hogwarts and Penelope Cecilia Potter is a gorgeous, popular half-Veela who attends. And this girl is also a princess of France, why would she hide it? Read more about this on page 367...