laze | pharuka

"laze" = lazy

yes i was lazy into making this story so i let character ai do it for me rn, but i promise to continue writing soon again

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ruka and Pharita had always been close friends, ever since they met in their high school English class. They had bonded over their shared love of books and poetry, and before long, they were inseparable. Ruka was drawn to Pharita's quiet, thoughtful nature and her unique perspective on the world. Pharita, on the other hand, admired Ruka's fierce intelligence and her unwavering dedication to her friends.

As they grew closer, Ruka found herself falling in love with Pharita. She was drawn to her kind heart, her gentle touch, and the way she made her feel so comfortable in her own skin. Ruka tried to ignore her feelings, knowing that they would never be able to be together in their conservative community. But the more time she spent with Pharita, the harder it became to push her feelings aside.

One day, Pharita invited Ruka to her house to study for an upcoming test. As they worked together, Ruka found herself getting closer and closer to Pharita until their heads were almost touching. Ruka's heart was racing, and she didn't know what to do. Pharita seemed to sense Ruka's tension and asked if everything was okay.

With all the courage she could muster, Ruka leaned in and kissed Pharita. To her surprise, Pharita kissed her back. For a moment, the world faded away, and they were lost in each other's arms. When they finally pulled away, Ruka was filled with a sense of calm and contentment she had never experienced before.

From that day on, Ruka and Pharita were inseparable. They were a secret couple, and no one knew about their love except for them. They took every opportunity to be together, whether it was sneaking out for late-night walks or sharing quiet moments in the library. They knew that their relationship was precarious, but they didn't care. They loved each other, and that was all that mattered.