Whirlwind Romance (more like a catastrophe but yk)

Argenti stood in the hallway of the Astral Express Parlor, his vermillion hair shimmering in the glare of the golden lights above, his jade eyes colored eyes immediately locking on me, started to walk. The pieces of his finely polished armor clanging against one another as he gracefully steps towards me, finally settling into a kneel.

"You... are truly beautiful.", said the knight in an awe-stuck whisper before slowly raising a tentative hand close to one of my leaves.

"May I?", said the man, a small gentle smile simmering on his beautiful visage, as a mere plant in his noble presence I could do nothing but shyly shake my light leaves, as an indication of a yes but deep down I was afraid... there wasn't anyone in the Astral Express that understood me or noticed my existence for that matter... it would be an uneducated assumption that he could, I sighed sadly.

"Fear not of being misunderstood my lovely gymnosperm! I, Argenti knight of the knights of beauty know of every word you speak...! You are blessed with a virtuous soul— now baby girl let me feel you up."

(The full image of the cover lmao, why do i do this shit lol what is wrong with me)

I could do nothing but nod with my leaves vigorously, as he detaches the small metal plates on his right hand, letting them fall to the floor with a clink and then he digs his fingers in his sleeve to unravel his glove, slowly letting that fall onto the floor too. I look at his pale hand, beautifully sculpted, ridges all in the right areas... the skin of his palm absolutely flawless without any calluses, despite the wear from dueling in all that heavy armor.

Argenti slowly reaches out to slide his fingers over my leaves, the contact making a warm feeling course throughout me, the utter gentleness in his actions, his intense stare filled with longing as he whispers, "Oh how you entice me so... your thin supple leaves are truly the craft of aeons...! You are so beautiful... so noble...!"

I felt a blush creeping, my chloroplast filled leaves felt oddly feathery and weak from the praise. I softly whisper, "Argenti..."

"No need to speak babygirl I know what you desire.", says the knight as he cups my leaves like y'know cupping someone's cheek but like leaves do you get it. He gazed at me, his noble countenance graced with immeasurable beauty, his eyes a mirror to the intense allure of his soul that sent a flighty plant like me into a whirlwind of roses, leaving me dazed as I swoon at the sight of this man as he begins to lean in and—

"Whaaat the fuck.", said Caelus peeking out of the door, and slowly stepping inside to look at us with a mixture of horror and childish amusement. He went to the Jukebox, and fiddled around with its controls because saying, "Y'know I only came here because I couldn't stand listening to another one of Welt's elevator music tracks... I did not expect to see a plant fucker in the vicinity especially not this early, jeeeesus chriist."

Argenti slowly pulled away and stood up, his nobleness unchanged even with the sudden disturbance. I don't know if that's a good thing or not though. He said, "Oh you radiant soul I was just about done. I'll be leaving now."

The force of these words hit me like a truck driving at a speed of 100 mph, the blossoming petals of my delight wilting into melancholy longing. I cleared my stem to speak, "This can't be possible...! Must we part like this for so long....?"

"I'm sorry dear gymnosperm, but I must seek Idrila as soon as I can..."

"Please.. plea.. pleek 🥺😭 baby noooo my heart longs for you I will surely wilt away into nothingness if you leave me like this...!" I swished and I swooshed to emphasize my broken chlorophyll heart!

"My noble quest calls for me, may our paths entertwine once more dear plant..." said Argenti wistfully before leaving, the scent of afternoon roses misting in the air. A sign that he'll forever be in my heart even if he is long gone. My feathery leaves could do nothing but slump, weighed by the weight of this bitter pain. Just like Atlas carried the world. I shall carry this burden in my heart and a thorn imbedded in my side.

For no rose comes without a thorn.

"What the fuck! What sorta crack... I uh nevermind!" , said Caelus looking at this scene with reasonable disgust before going back to his room.

[Author's note : I'm so fucking sorry, i wish i had alcohol or crack rn so i at least HAVE an excuse for writing this but no I've written this with no substance abuse whatsoever, oh my god I'm going to hell, sorry argenti lovers. if argentj comes home it's gonna be one hell of a surprise. Yk even though I take physics im sure i'd be a damn good psychologist because whoever read this without being completed concerned or weirded out to the SLIGHTEST EXTENT should probably go to the nearest psych ward, but oh hell this is wattpad so what ARE the chances of people reading this being sane???]