Finding out

third person is the only one that's gonna be in bold.
_______________________________________

After getting a black eye, Sunset hid it and told the mane six, she's going to the bathroom.

She went to the girls washroom and looked in the mirror to see the black eye swelling up.

She look through her bag for her makeup supplies. She's not like Rarity, she only carries that to hide her black eye and she has to make sure her little side won't come out or people will make fun of her for being a baby too.

Sometimes Sunset feels like she deserves to be beat up by the whole school instead of half of them.

She did try to control them and the only thing she's done, ever since the first time coming here was bully everyone and cause misery.She truly regrets doing that.

She always thinks she deserves to be bullied and on top of all of that, she's caught a crush for the sirens.

Right now, she was in the bathroom putting makeup on her black eye while her Jacket was on the counter.

The Dazzlings are back at canterlot once again but, not to cause chaos or another battle of the bands but, to become a new version of their past selves.

After what happened with the backstage pass, Sunset managed to redeemed them because there are some villains who can be redeme and others who can't.

Sunset is the person out of the mane seven that their closest with other than Pinkie Pie but, Sonata is the only one Close with her platonically.

After hanging out with Sunset, they began to realize that they have a crush on her.

While walking through the school everyone looked at them but never said anything at all.

The Dazzlings entered the washroom only to gasped at the site of Sunset with purple brushes on her back and shoulders and red ones on her hand and arm which some of them are scratches.

Sunset turned towards the door to the people who gasp and her face turn to shock when she saw the Dazzlings.

"I-It's not w-what it l-looks like!" Sunset exclaimed.

The Dazzlings broke out of their shock daze and Adagio walked closer to Sunset who walked backwards until she was up against the wall.

Adagio stood in front of her with the other two Dazzlings who followed her and stood in front of Sunset.

Adagio gently grabbed Sunset's hand and looked at her worriedly, which is something that Sunset has never seen the orange siren show.

"How long?" Adagio asked.

"It was before I stole the crown from princess Twilight but I stopped after the thing with the time travel happened" Sunset said weakly trying not to cry.

"Only for two weeks you've stopped? Have you relapse?" Aria asked her.

"No"Sunset told them.

" Then what are those purple marks on your body?"Sonata asked..... something smart for once.

Instead of answering them sunset burst into tears at that which caught the Dazzlings off guard.

"Hey it's okay, please don't cry" Aria said trying to comfort her.

"How about we get out of here and go to my house to patch you up?" Adagio suggested.

"Weally? ou would do that for me?" Sunset said with a lisp that made the Dazzlings confused.

"Of course since you help us!" Sonata told them.

"Otay!" Sunset accepted and they got out of the bathroom with Sunset's jacket covering her marks and went out the school not before getting a pass tho.